• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

so Tom are you saying that the stamp would be more than the winnings laugh

I believe the winnings may be a few more stamps than one. Never had the right fish on the correct evening.

Brian can send mine. I believe I only recieved second once for the flats.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

I know what you mean Tom only to well.

Dennis I hope that things work out for the best with your dog that sucs when stuff like that happens. keep in touch for a cast and blast or eyes and feathers

It was nice meeting all of you that showed up. I had a fun time tonight. I can't wait till next year now so I can get this darn monkey off my back!

Definitely a fun night.

Here's the serious part. Lets see who made money this season:

Party_8-19-08_01.jpg

Congratulations to Brent and John, our 2009 Channel and Flathead champs:

Party_9-19-09_02.jpg

Here's another picture of that blonde girl from RockFest:

Party_9-19-09_03.jpg

Next year I'll bring a laptop, projector, and screen.

Thanks Brian R. for keeping this league going. Brian A. you did a great job on the BPCL Web site and weekly statistics. Thanks to all of you captains, for this season, "It was Easy."

It was a good time, thank you to all that are involved in making this the fun event it is. I am looking forward to next year already.

Had lots of fun fishing with everybody, goofing around...should be lots of fun next year.

Glad most of you could make it out to the party...Here's a few highlights...

1040060.jpg

Shamu with his "easy button." He's hoping to use it next year at RockFest.

1040061.jpg

Our reigning current and undisputed BPCL Turtle fishing champion...it's a traveling trophy that will never travel...

1047729.jpg

although when pressed to name next year's BPCL Turle champion, ec30_06 said the smart money was on the new guy

Finally, ec30_06 has a message for the Mankato Crew:

"BRENT AND KYLE! ONE YEAR IS A LONG TIME TO WAIT BROTHER! BUT THE PIMP HAT WILL BE LEAVING MANKATO! I CAN SEE THE FEAR IN YOUR EYES! WHEN I HAVE YOU ON THE ROPES, I WILL SLAY, THE 40 INCH CHANNEL AND PUT YOU OUT OF REACH, BROTHER!"

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I don't know what's funnier about the above post, the turtle painting no, the hulkster no, it's that you think one of the pimp hats is leaving Mankato!?!?! laugh

they are both moving to Zim town next year look out because Gordies going to be a fishing machine next year laughlaughgrinlaugh

Oh my,

And to think there are still people out there that think that professional wrestling is the real deal!!!!

That's gotta be one of the best videos.....

Wow! I don't know what's funnier about the above post, the turtle painting no, the hulkster no, it's that you think one of the pimp hats is leaving Mankato!?!?! laugh

If I get my act together next year maybe you will be giving that hat back to me. Besides, it likes living in my garage with all the cattin' gear. grin

You already have the hat of your dreams there Ed grin And the pimp hats WILL be coming back home to Belle Plaine

Good to have goals.

However my daughter is rather partial to the green pimp hat and she doesn't want to give it up....

So I think it's gonna stay with me for a while....

Oh my,

And to think there are still people out there that think that professional wrestling is the real deal!!!!

That's gotta be one of the best videos.....

You mean it's not real????????????????

Yes, its real Dave. Always has been since Haystack Calhoun and Pampero Furpo.

Now that's a blast from the past. Off to you tube I go smile

• 2 months later...