• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

so thats how you guys did it laugh I gotta get a suit and all the bling like that for next year laugh but instead of those bones out the nose it will be a set of whiskers grin

I just realized that its youth water fowl day and I will takeing the boys out up north for the day so I might be running a little late. grin bones in the nose and all

I have a bachelor party, but I'm going to swing by the party for a while first. I have some fish in the freezer if we need any for fish balls.

Dude that's just sweet. I am a firm believer in wizardry after that night.

Originally Posted By: THE WIZARD
Misty morning,clouds in the sky

Without warning,the wizard speeds by

Casting his power pro, weaving his uni

Funny clothes,tinkling strike alert bell

Never talking

Just paint-balling

spreading his magic

Evil power disappears

Flatheads worry when the wizard is near

He turns skunk streaks into joy

Everyone's happy when the wizard speeds by

Never talking

Just paint-balling

spreading his magic

Sun is now shining, night has gone by

All the wives and girlfriends give a happy sigh

He has sped by,giving his sign

Left all the night MN river people feeling so fine

Never talking

Just paint-balling

spreading his magic

You wanna know who loves to catfish also! wink

Explains many things grin

Thanks Brian and Brian for putting this on. Even though I did not fish as a sub this year, it was fun at the pre-meeting and I am going to try and make the end of year bash.

Congrates to all who won. LFC smack down grin

Ed- I'll give you a call later in the week and pick up that fish.

As far as the party itself, the plan is that we will have the bar area to ourselves beginning at 7:30 at the Borough Bowl , with the awards being handed out at roughly 8:30. I know this Saturday can't please everybody, but this is what we have to go with.

If you can't make it, please e-mail me or give me a call if you haven't already. Any former BPCL members out there are invited as well smile ( shout out to Dark 30 )

I'm planning on a little poetry down on the Root River this weekend but if something comes up, I'll stop in.

For the hippies....

Good tune D30! Always bring the cool hits from the past forward! grin

Hard to believe, but The Wizard by Black Sabbath was made in 69 and released in 70! Those darn hippies grin

Those pants are sick! As is that mustache and hair.

I am tempted to dare Gordie to wear an outfit like that to the league party but the problem is he probably would. grin

Hard to believe, but The Wizard by Black Sabbath was made in 69 and released in 70! Those darn hippies grin

Blasphemy! Sabbath bit the head off of hippies! smile

Ed- I'll give you a call later in the week and pick up that fish.

As far as the party itself, the plan is that we will have the bar area to ourselves beginning at 7:30 at the Borough Bowl , with the awards being handed out at roughly 8:30. I know this Saturday can't please everybody, but this is what we have to go with.

If you can't make it, please e-mail me or give me a call if you haven't already. Any former BPCL members out there are invited as well smile ( shout out to Dark 30 )

Maybe Mary will let Hooper out to play?

Those pants are sick! As is that mustache and hair.

I am tempted to dare Gordie to wear an outfit like that to the league party but the problem is he probably would. grin

I dont think I could pull that one off rushing but I would give it a try well may be not grin

Quote:
Maybe Mary will let Hooper out to play?

No Hooper this weekend, he is up in St Cloud for son Jake's first Bow hunt.

I wont be able to make it down on Saturday...wife already beat me to the calander with plans for this weekend.

you boys have a good time.

you guys won't mind us spending all of your winnings then right. Kind of hard to collect if you are not there. wink

how much fun can we have laugh

Originally Posted By: dtro
you guys won't mind us spending all of your winnings then right. Kind of hard to collect if you are not there. wink

U.S. mail

The little bit I won wouldn't buy a round. Spend away.

That why we have Representatives to look out for the rest of us.... or at least me...

Dtro... We all know your stacked and wouldn't look to take away from the the money boys....

Your time is coming mate. grin

Though I do owe you.. and Capt. Fireman... for the Moores contests... Fear not mate... You guys know I'm good for it.

Looks like I won't make the party either.

My 20lb dog ate 20 tylenol/codeine pills last night. He absorbed all of it.

He's alive this morning and they continue to watch him at the vet hospital. If he makes it, we get to bring him home after 24 hrs..... 7:30.

Have fun guys.

PS I need my winnings to pay the fricken vet!!!!