• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

Were gonna play it by ear.... Probably will go the distance... especially if were getting any action...

Will be my first all nighter all year though...Man I'm getting old... few years ago... alnighters a few times a week... IKES

I want to but Dave P is leaving for outta town saturday morning but I will probally stay and fish anyway then in the morning try and pop a few sky carp so it could sound like this click,click,click....boom boom boom DOUBLES gotta love blast and cast smile

Thanks Larry for a great night on the river. Those were three beautiful channels you boated.

Thanks Scott (and Tom) for the venison and potatoes. It sure hit the spot.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the end of the year party. It's been a great season.

Thanks everyone.

Great fishing with you Dave and man it was a slow ride back to the landing but overall we had a really good night 5 fish boated 3 flats and 2 c-cats

Scores are updated. Wow, the board shows a surprise move on many fronts.

First, Larry got the big fish of the week with a giant 52.5 point channel cat. Congrats Larry. First glance made me wonder if you were up at Lockport but I didn't see you up there. Andy W got some sub-money with the 48 pointer for second place in channels. I think that's the first sub that's won money this year, so congrats on that. The one fish put you in 12th place for the season too smile

For flatheads, Rob took first with 50 points and John was second with 48. That was good money for John's boat, especially since he locked up the season total for flatheads with that fish as well. Way to go.

Second place season total for flatheads was a big surprise from none other than Gordie. A come from behind victory, Jeremy caught the wrong species and couldn't hold his lead.

For channel cat season totals, the winners were basically decided a while back - Brent in first, Jake in second. Congrats fellas. Brent is still on his hot streak that started last year, I guess.

Ed came through with a winner on the booby prize front this weekend! Even though it may not even pay for his gas for the week, it's still sweet seeing a 16x6 inch fish win you something! Ed won the turtle shootout too with a 19 incher.

Booby prize for flatheads looks like it goes to John with the 29 pointer (19x10).

Nice seasons, everyone. As always, let me know if there's anything missing or wrong on the scoreboard. I put up everything that I got in the email, but I can always mistype something or put it in the wrong box, so check your scores.

Thanks

-Brian

Great work as always Brian. Your help is much appreciated. Here's to seeing you get in some more cattin' next year, league or otherwise.

Thanks Brian, nice work on the tallies this year...

I was thinking about you guys when I was baggin the channels that night... I got 3 nice ones smallest being 27 inches.

Though the girth doesn't even compare to what you guys were wrestling up there.

Good work!

HotPocket's fishing success extends to the league. Congrats Jake. You got a lotta points.

gooseby10ga for ROY. He got robbed. Second most points in the whole shebang and all he gets is a 2nd place weekly winner. If I could have fished week 6 and got something maybe I could be in the "got robbed" conversation smile I'll settle for 5th most points in the rookie campaign, and all the pity pennies it earns you.

No pole to pole skunks this year. Who gets the primate honors? No comment from me, I have my favorites though grin Can't wait for the party to talk smart and get that question answered.

Thanks for all the work brain and Congrats to all of the winners acroos the board. This has been one of the funnest times I've had fishing all season this was a blast for me. all I wanted to do was be in the top five for flats and I surpassed my goal that I set and I tried every night for channels and finnally picked one off on the last night.

Again I can't stress enough thanks to the guys that put this together and I've wanted to fish this for many years and it just didnt work out until this year.

This wasnt really about the money for me it was meeting new people and makeing friends that enjoy the catfishing as much if not more than I do thanks to all who shared a seat in my boat for the good times and the laughs because sometimes thats what really makes the differnce in a sucessfull night of fishing.

See you all at the party on the 19th and Rob dont follow the shadow people to Belle Plaine grin

Thanks Brian for everything is year. Im happy i got to be in BPCL. I just made it in i think, 20th guy. Thanks again to Scott, Gordie, Darren, Larry, Kyle, and Andrew. It was a fun one!

I am still having dreams about that bobber flattie. I tell Rob that its shallow over in the creek channel and he says "I bet that bobber gets hit first"......

He was right.

It was awesome watching the bobber take off toward the deeper water and then as soon as it got past the break, it went straight down.

One of the coolest catching techniques I have ever witnessed.

Thanks Rob for the grub as well.....

T-bones, corn on the cob, potatoes...

Man we ate like kings.

Staying out until 8:30 AM was pretty fun. I got 3 or 4 hours of sleep on the bottom of the boat and heard Rob snoring from his chair a few times as well.

The difference between this year and last year was that this year I caught a 1st place nightly fish. I'll look forward to taking you foo's money next year grin The season goes by way to fast.

Thanks Brian for keeping the tally.

Not only were the big flats caught on bobbers, so were all three of Larry's big channels. I guess last Friday was bobber night.

Big Thanks to all of you who help make this happen and enjoyable. I wouldn't think we could top last year's group , but I was wrong grin

Kudo's out to Brian A for setting up the website and keeping track of the scores, special prize awaits you at the party wink

Now with all this bobber talk, perhaps next year we do a "bobbers only" night gig. No, not the crappie bobber deal, but the Rob special.