• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dude that's hilarious. are you holding it by the back legs? Interesting strategy.

Yes sir... The legs made it a lot easier to release. I am pretty sure that turtle never wants to do a 1080 suicide flip back into the water ever again. Next time I get one of those suckers im going to see how many skips on the top of the water I can get....

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

Originally Posted By: aanderud
Dude that's hilarious. are you holding it by the back legs? Interesting strategy.

Yes sir... The legs made it a lot easier to release. I am pretty sure that turtle never wants to do a 1080 suicide flip back into the water ever again. Next time I get one of those suckers im going to see how many skips on the top of the water I can get....

Oh great now we are going to have P.E.T.A all over our spot

[PoorWordUsage] since I saw your picture Pureinsanity I cant quit saying "I like turtles.".....it just blurps out... laugh.

hey papa grump who's tractor is that in your avatar? I used to follow that stuff back in the day and I really miss the ground shakin power that you feel from those guys

I just found out that I REALLY need a sub this week. I have to go to Chicago for work. I was supposed to go 2 weeks ago during the last league night but it got postponed until this weekend(another league night, go figure!)

How about it, any subs that can help me out?

Quote:
who's tractor is that in your avatar? I used to follow that stuff back in the day and I really miss the ground shakin power that you feel from those guys

That's Adam Vaske from South Dakota. I went to Rock Valley Iowa earlier this summer to watch the OTTPA ( Outlaws) show and after 5 hours of black smoke ,I was all ready to sell the River Pro and build one up again. Then reality set in, the RP would pay for the fuel system, the other 100 grand needed wasn't to be found frown I usually go to 4-5 Regional pulls every summer.

Say Dave, I know Scott is already fishing,and Brian A. is out of town this weekend . Hopefully Shack or Fireman can help you out . if not, I'll come up with something

Quote:
who's tractor is that in your avatar? I used to follow that stuff back in the day and I really miss the ground shakin power that you feel from those guys

That's Adam Vaske from South Dakota. I went to Rock Valley Iowa earlier this summer to watch the OTTPA ( Outlaws) show and after 5 hours of black smoke ,I was all ready to sell the River Pro and build one up again. Then reality set in, the RP would pay for the fuel system, the other 100 grand needed wasn't to be found frown I usually go to 4-5 Regional pulls every summer.

Say Dave, I know Scott is already fishing,and Brian A. is out of town this weekend . Hopefully Shack or Fireman can help you out . if not, I'll come up with something

If I recall correct. Isn't fireman filing in for someone else already?

Shack...Shack..............SHACK!!!! Your on Deck! Back away from the computer and stow that skirt! Last chance to fish.... we don't need no stinking excuses!!!!

Yeah, I hope we come up with something. I hate it when this stuff doesn't get confirmed until the last minute.

Sorry to EC30_06 for all the trouble this causes. I would have liked the opportunity to fish with you!

BTW, could someone e-mail Shack or any of the subs that may be available? My e-mail seems to not be working right now, thats the reason I posted it here on the website.

I’m looking forward to it. I’m glad to have someone that knows that stretch well taking me out.

The thing I can’t handle is not fishing out of my own boat smile

I’m looking forward to it. I’m glad to have someone that knows that stretch well taking me out.

I bet you would rather push mine off a sandbar instead of your tank though.

Originally Posted By: Captain Fireman

I bet you would rather push mine off a sandbar instead of your tank though.

You got that right.

Do I need to wear my boots? grin

Do I need to wear my boots? grin

Yea get your waders on the watches up... its gonna be a deep one the last night of league

Good luck to all. With the stupid full moon out, we will all need it. Who made up this schedule anyway ? grin

You can stay home and create new avatars grinJK

TXT me

I did awhile back and nothing ever came back laugh

Sorry guys. I have not been in the MN forum since Monday when elwood was asking about papa's new avatar. Never got an e-mail or phone call. I know that stuff should be on the list and a heads up text, e-mail or call would have been nice laugh

Short of the Vike's games, nothing going this Friday for me. I am good to go for a sub rider if something changes. I would need to know tonight though if something changes.

What LFC? grin When I was asked last time to sub, I stepped up and even cut a day off my vacation wink Launch arrival time was the issue. In the end the rider was able to make it and I got to watch the Vikes grin

Good luck guys!