• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

yea rushing that monkey probally had help from the shadow people or the 7foot glowing guys hovering 2 foot off the ground laughlaughlaugh

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

Quote:
Larry definitely can't get the monkey now that he's had a money fish.

All good things must come to an end sometime. grin

Pappy..... you had me sweating through my rain coat that night...

(that pig hit during the hardest part of the downpour)I think I was even getting Jake/Hotpocket a little nervous with the pressure I was under... crazy

yea rushing that monkey probally had help from the shadow people or the 7foot glowing guys hovering 2 foot off the ground laughlaughlaugh

I think that monkey has turned into a late night goat milkin glowing samsquantch that work for Osama Bin Laden as his horse trainer! laugh

Gawd I love Coast to Coast while out fishing!

I scored the first night with a money channel and have had the monkey the whole rest of the year. So the monkey can strike after getting on the board. smile stupid monkey

hmmm...I'm in the same boat...that aint a good sign since we are fishing together next.

Originally Posted By: rushing
I scored the first night with a money channel and have had the monkey the whole rest of the year. So the monkey can strike after getting on the board. smile stupid monkey

hmmm...I'm in the same boat...that aint a good sign since we are fishing together next.

watch out for the shadow people lowblazah grinlaugh thats why we didnt get any fish until 4:00am

Well maybe we shouldnt fish together then...

Let us CATCH together! Team Slump Buster

Ever try turning the moon off? I was close once, but lost concentration.

Stupid shadow people.....

Just get a full enclosure. No moonlight and no rain in the boat.

no casting out of the boat grin

Yea Dtro I tried throwing rocks at the moon I could hit it but it wouldnt fall out of the sky until morning Hmm funny how that happens wink

That is a You Tube classic grin Fits Ed pretty good during the summer months grin

That turtle boy has more followers on You-Tube:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

No Worries Ed, DSM is just "Brent Outta Shape" that he can't catch Turtles like yourself! Heck 3 weeks ago Brent couldn't catch anything!

Nah same knot just don't like tying them at dusk after getting out of a "ten" minute snag as Chris calls it.

This rain is nice but this cold front sucks. 68f/49f for Fri... with a 40% chance of sasmsquantch tears.

I'm hoping for no rain, some catfish bites, maybe a radio to hear the first quarter when the AntiChrist leads the purple onto the field...but I'll settle for whatever is served up and a ride in the RP.

Good luck guys! Came very close to doing my first sub for the BPCL. In the end I am glad to see it working out with the posted Capt. And Rider.

I will be thinking of you guys when I sit down to watch the best QB in the NFL (IMO) lead the Vikes to victory lol laugh I know DC31 is a closet Favray groupie lol. Just express the man love dude!

Good luck!

Good luck out there tonight Mates..... I'll be curious as to the bite... Hoping the Cats have been hunkered down for the last few days and are ready to chow..