• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Originally Posted By: aanderud

Somebody better stop Ed before he runs away with the money title for the year. The season is only 1/2 over and he's already scored 3 weekly first place finishes. Nobody else has even been in the money twice yet.

What about my two second place fish? I think I'm doing good and fast Eddie shows me up by two inches. Nice fish Ed. The worst of it is I missed a flat that would've kept me closer in the running.

I stand corrected. Sorry, Brent, for not noticing you were moneyfied twice already too.

I changed Ed's channel cat to a 48 POINTS instead of POUNDS.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

was in the money for the second week till I was kicked off lol, but rightfully so. So technically I too was in the money two weeks running laugh

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gang, there was a e-mail sent out a couple of days ago to everyone, if you haven't responded , please do so.

Thanks

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went out and caught some bullies last night. Hopefully Here-Kitty-Kitty puts me on some fish.

I am just going to drive the boat wherever he tells me!!

Went out and caught some bullies last night. Hopefully Here-Kitty-Kitty puts me on some fish.

I am just going to drive the boat wherever he tells me!!

Tell him to bring his notebook and take some good notes... I'll be doing the same thing next league night.

Notebook check

I'm excited to have my first RP ride. I just might not say stop if its all that I have heard it is haha.

LOL you guys will end up putting in at BP and by the time you say stop you'll be at the Granite Falls dam..

You are lucky though I would like to ride in a RP.

You are lucky though I would like to ride in a RP.

I concur! It sounds fun!

Nick you know any of the burtons from jordan?

Yes I do. I graduated with Josh. 2001. His moms name is Kitty I believe.

Yes sir, Kitty and Dan. I thought you looked like someone that I met through Josh just can't remember where and when. Could be completely wrong tho lol. You should come out with us one of these days.

Yes sir, Kitty and Dan. I thought you looked like someone that I met through Josh just can't remember where and when. Could be completely wrong tho lol. You should come out with us one of these days.

I haven't seen josh in well probably since graduation. However I did just add him on facebook the other day. Let me know. Im game if I got some free time. I gotta stock up on some bullies.

What a small world! and who knows maybe I have met you before.

FaceBook Josh lol wow ok now I need to find him on there. Ya I will let you know when I am able to drag him away from the wife and kid.

Okay guys.... Lets get this one back on track..... HJKK... I can't wait to fish with you in league in a few weeks... Were gonna have a serious meeting of the minds.

As for the rest of you tomorrow in league.... All I can say... I'm in last place in both divisions..... If I don't get on the board and move up a couple notches, I'm gonna have to find some good BPCL monkey repellant. whistle

I wouldn't worry too much Larry. This second half is a whole new ballgame, and If I remember right you do well post spawn. At least there is water where you will be fishing. It will take some looking for me to find anything over 4-5 feet deep.

eddie come on you and I both know of some deeper stuff than that but you probally can get there faster than me grin

Oh I know of the deeper spots, it is just getting between them at night in the fog through the shallow woody stuff that is becoming a pain.

it is just getting between them at night in the fog through the shallow woody stuff that is becoming a pain.

You poor thing... wink

On another note...I'm going sit back and watch Mr Steele show me how its done tomorrow. I'll have my notebook as well.