• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

wow! It just goes to show every fish counts, I didn't hold my breath that fish would have placed that high.

I just want to say Thanks to Brian and Brain for all your work with this, you guys help all of us get to know others from the site that we may not fish with otherwise. This has been a great learning experience for me and hope many others enjoy the BPCL as much as I do. Thanks again

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

Hey the scoring is fun, it's better than nothing. I can't captain this year, as I had planned, due to parenting and other stuff happening on league nights this year, so keeping score is something to kill the time.

Hey seriously, if y'all measure up softshells and snappers and send in pics, I'll post them in the gallery and put them on the spreadsheet. Maybe a surprise prize will be given out at the year end party to the winner.

well I know that someone got one friday night but didnt want no pic of it. grin I made the mistake of telling him that that was minnus two fish grin and after that he caught 6 fish and left me in the dust.

Thanks for all the work Brian, it's pretty sweet to see scores before you go to bed on Sunday. You da man!

As far as I have heard we all stand no chance against softshell eddie

Quote:
Hey seriously, if y'all measure up softshells and snappers and send in pics, I'll post them in the gallery and put them on the spreadsheet. Maybe a surprise prize will be given out at the year end party to the winner.

Already have a prize picked out wink

I hate to say it but Brent you were right I should have gotten a picture of my softshell. It seems you may just want to take a picture of anything living you pull in. lol

By popular demand a 3rd division will be added to the league, turtles! Length and width of the shell is the measurement , but you do not need to be holding the turtle itself for verification.

Originally Posted By: 4wanderingeyes
If you are looking for a sub, I am open that night!

Scott, can you still sub for me?

I sure can!

If you want, call or email me.

[email protected]

Ed, looks like another title for you.

We hammered out the details on friday in the RP. I still think a picture should be taken. You must be proud of your turtles grin

My bad, you HAVE to take a picture of the turtle, not necessary to handle it though. I personally don't like to handle them, but a person can get creative smirk

grin

We delivered a tank of gas to a stranded boater last night. While waiting for us one of the guys was up walking around in the sand and when we arrived, his partner’s exact quote was, “The thing almost took off his leg” smile

Per Mn regs I think we can noodle turtles confused

I'll get the video and we can split the 10,000 dollars dude laugh

Looking for a Sub Captain...Something came up that is going to put a clamp on fishing this friday... if anyone of the subs can take my place please contact me at [email protected] Thanks,

Kyle

Sorry to hear that your not making it out Kyle, but who ever does sub for him please either call or email me also as I am the rider this week. [email protected] 952-688-1389 Keven

Ya we will have to get out for sure sometime.

Hey Andy, Shack, and Brian I sent out an email to your regarding being the sub for Kyle on this up coming league night.

Gonna be a toasty one tonight.....

Lets see If I can crack the eggs that have been hitting me the last 2 league nights. Flatcasters boat it going for some points...

Good luck to you everyone out there.

Boat is ready for battle. If only I could find some bait confused

I might have a few to sell ya wink

And I know a guy that lives really close to you, that has some for sale grin