• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• Here-Kitty-Kitty

• Papa Grump

• harvey lee

Your stuck with me for the season Larry.

No roster needed my friend.

Tom.... were gonna need a bigger bottle of Jim Beam..... crazy

I know my boat will take the league with the Dynamic Duo....

Larry and Tom..... I see the Headlines on FM now.

50# flatheads everywhere and 15-20# channels. Dtro and company are in trouble. grin

We'll show them all Larry.

I know Ed, its a bummer isn't it?

When Larry speaks, people listen.

Now we just need Brian to line it all up.

Hey larry I would assume both of us being captains means we wont be fishing together?

I would have a schedule ready today, BUT we are stuck on 19 and we need a even number to make this thing work . As far as the dates, yes we move back to July 31st. Decisions, decisions, decisions........ So one last call for all river rats out there, if your interested, please let me know..

Oh no, hotpocket is the king of the channel cats already and I bet he cat catch flatties too! Look out world.

Hey larry I would assume both of us being captains means we wont be fishing together?

unfortunately not on league nights.... we still need to hook up again one of these days.

Anyone know of a retail outlet in my area that has cat tackle? I am afraid if I order stuff online now that it won't get here in time for the first league night. Does Fleet F. carry any kind of an assortment? How about Sport Stop in Shakopee or Bobber shop in Mankato? Someone must carry bigger no-rolls and large hooks? I never have paid attention before.

No one in town....except Moore's in Minneapolis. Moore's carries most of what you need including some rods and reels and terminal tackle......and sometimes he even carries bait.

Most of us in the remote south metro order our stuff online. The catalog orders arrive in 3-5 days with an option for overnight shipping. Check out catfish connection and some of the others or make a trip up to Moore's.

Tom, sorry I didn't get a chance to see your post above. Are you going to be at the liquor store tomorrow night at all? If you are I'll stop in or you can call or e-mail me if you have my contact info. I tried to send you an e-mail to the address that you have on facebook, but it came back as undeliverable.

Whats up with this nope just channls? Its all just starting. The end of the year we will see! For the rest of you it should be fun fishing with you!

For everyone else, I'll have the schedule ready by Thursday once Jake let's me know what he wants to do. smile

Whats up with this nope just channls? Its all just starting. The end of the year we will see! For the rest of you it should be fun fishing with you!

Lol I had to be the smart a*s to say something

Hey Papa Grump can you change my email addy to [email protected]. I have no clue why but my yahoo account wont let me sign in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I can captain or be a rider what ever works out? But I do know I will be gone this weekend(thu-tue)fishing Norman Lake in N.C.

Hotpocket- You will be a rider this year. Thanks for signing up!

For everyone else, I'll have the schedule ready by Thursday once Jake let's me know what he wants to do. smile

You the Man papa! Thanks for all the leg work getting this thing going once again! Its going to be a fun year!