• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How does it look, access for one last time

dogs

You'll have to hunt a small amount to find a way on to stay out of the water and not get wet (NOT bad) plenty of ice. There was a small plane that landed on the ice today and fished near us on the north end. ATV's would be great fun- smooth and easy riding. Just need to find a good access which will get very hard by the end of weekend. South end (Isle bay) was busy this morning- looked like lots of people again tonight on the way home.

Fishing was so so - 10 Jumbos for us today one was HUGE 12 1/4" and 1 VERY healthy pout that must have been drinking all the dropped beers- what a belly!

Please pick after yourself and other fisherman who have not done such a good job. We picked up allot of cans and bottles today walking out and back in.

Luv2, do you know if the water cleared up in Ilse bay? I was out there a week ago and it was getting real murky and stained. I didnt have too much troubles catching crappies till the water clarity went down.

We walked out Friday morning and kicked open a couple of holes but only stayed an hour- Perch were our mission of the day. I did not note the water was cloudy -seemed pretty clear to me - I think all the run off has concluded and now its just melting ice.

luv2