• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FREE Seminar: Southern-style Walleyes, '09 MN Opener...

when all else seems to be failing, what method/lure does Jamison Vanden Einde find himself using/going to?

A minnow! Sorry buddy I had to!!

A sneak peek at the agenda...

1. Wind-ward vs. non-wind side of lake

Just a point of clarification.

Windward is the side where the wind is coming from (calm side).

Leeward is the downwind side. (windy side)

Originally Posted By: Team Otter
A sneak peek at the agenda...

1. Wind-ward vs. non-wind side of lake

Just a point of clarification.

Windward is the side where the wind is coming from (calm side).

Leeward is the downwind side. (windy side)

Learn something every day...

when all else seems to be failing, what method/lure does Jamison Vanden Einde find himself using/going to?

perhaps a little snippit on selective harvest/CPR? or is that too touchy?

Dave, these are all good questions. Please don't forget them.

Wishing for Walleyes, I was planning on going to this but wont be able to make it anymore. Any chance at getting a copy from you, if yes let me know what I owe ya.

Thanks to all who attended on such a beautiful Sunday afternoon. It was a great turn-out and even better discussion.

Just to throw something at you; Yesterday (at the GTG) we were catching all the fish on the leeward side in dirty water. The area just south of us was gin clear.

Oh yea! Nice seminar TO.

With the lures you showed and casting them to the weeds as you said. It is just a matter of time spent on the water before they too will be catching WEED WALLEYEs.

Thanks for the tips and new ideas.

After a quick inventory of my arsenal I see additional fives and a few fours are needed !

Were those 4's sinkers or floaters ?

Thanks for the tips and new ideas.

After a quick inventory of my arsenal I see additional fives and a few fours are needed !

Were those 4's sinkers or floaters ?

#4 Floaters.

Well done, sir. smile

Lots of very good info and a few things I have overlooked in the past that you brought up seemed like common sense and after you said them the ol' lightbulb went on in the head like a "why the heck didnt i think of that"

Took some good notes, and hopefully will get to put them to practice coming up in the near future.

Thank you TO for taking the time out of your schedule to deliver that great seminar today.

Wishing for Walleyes, I was planning on going to this but wont be able to make it anymore. Any chance at getting a copy from you, if yes let me know what I owe ya.

jhanks50

I will get a copy of this made for you.

TO

Another great seminar filled with lots of great info.Thanks for taking the time to put this on.

Wishing,

I would like a copy, too. I enjoyed the previous ones you shared.

Thanks !

tweed

Happy to hear all enjoyed. That's what it's all about!

Until next time...

Wishing, maybe you could post it on here somewhere?? Please!!!

We will not swing that. It'd better for you to either attend the actual seminar or ask "wishing" for a copy.

Thanks Wishing, contact me via email (in my signature) when its done and we can get something set up! Thanks again!!

I finally made it to one of these seminars. I was one of the late ones eek ...but at least I made it! I wich I could have stuck around to meet some of you, but the schedule jsut didn't allow it that day. Maybe next time. Thanks!

Dustin

TO

What are the numbers on that M/L rod you had at the Seminar and where can I get one like it. It looked like a great rod for throwing small crank baits.

TO

What are the numbers on that M/L rod you had at the Seminar and where can I get one like it. It looked like a great rod for throwing small crank baits.

http://jasonmitchellrods.com

#JMSS70MFL

I have not tried the Jason Mitchell rods yet. I am looking forward to trying one out.

I really do like my Limit Creek rods, specifically the 'smoothie'