• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The Maquade was still blocked in today. Guys were still ice fishing. There were a couple of boats out in front of the french today something has to be open.

Tom, I saw them motoring south this AM from Larsmont, guessing they are getting out of Two Harbors. I'll have the barge out early next week.

Two Harbors at Agate Bay was completely open on Sunday. There were three boats out fishing when I was there.

I'm going to go try Two Harbors tomorrow or Sat if winds good. Probably be out by myself.

i was out yesterday in a boat and got into some coho and kings in the french to sucker river area. all fish came on any kind of long A that had alot of flash to it. i had them 150 behind boards.

I'll be out at 2 harbors. getting the spoons ready and sharpened, gas and oil the boat

Ran,

Would you consider another crewman in the boat if you go out Sat??? My boat is still stuck in storage, and I'm pretty sure that I'm open tomorrow. Whatdayathink? I'm home today with Jr, taking him to the snowmobile races at Spirit Mtn.

If'n it doesnt work, then good luck out there!!

Chris, your more then welcome to jump on board but I ended up going today after I found out I have kid duty tomorrow and can't get out. Lets keep in touch, I may need a fishing partner next weekend too.

Ran,

No problem, I figured with the light winds and nice weather you probably went out today. Unfortunately I've got kid duty all next weekend, moms headed outta town. I'm hoping I can get the boat this next week. I'll keep in touch this week and we'll see what's going on nezt weekend.

So who did I see heading out of the Highbridge at 6:30 this morning? I saw 2 boats about 5 minutes apart from eachother.

are the fish already going to be in the shallows off of park point or not yet? We fished out of two harbors last week for 7.5 hrs and not even a bite. I was thinking maybe the water is warmer there and they would be pushed up.

any thoughts on how deep to start out?

If I can shake this nasty cough I plan on being out the Duluth entry Wednesday thowing everything at them. We will see what that brings before I decide where to go for Thursday and Friday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Rivergroup
      Heading up to LV a week from today with the kids. Any advice for us? Staying on the West side but open to traveling if the weather permits.   The way the last few weeks have gone, might stay for good!!!
    • leech~~
      Do have Wi-Fi in your house. Your going to need that to work with any of the cameras that send a signal and video to your phone.  Hardwire is the best but battery power workers well for about two months then you have to pull them and recharge them.  It is nice to sit on a beach in Key West and keep an eye on your house when gone! 👌
    • smurfy
      SO.......you dont think the BEWARE OF WIFE sign is sufficient???? 😂😄   seriously.......i'm no help!!!!
    • Dash 1
      With all the craziness in the world I’m looking at getting an outdoor security camera setup for my home. Anyone have ideas on what works well without a huge cost  and easy to do . Or is it better to go with a company to set it up.  We have recently had copper thefts in the area at farmers fields and bin sites and I know it will only gat worse as these things always do. I probably want something that hooks up to my phone as well and wondering if there is a good one with either battery life or if wired is better. Any thoughts are welcome. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      Aren't they the ones that ran into problems about illegal bait? Anyone know how that turned out?
    • chaffmj
      You launch on Moose Lake to get to the motorized portage. It's called Prairie portage. To get to the portage you put in at Moose Lake. From Moose you go into Newfound Lake. From Newfound you go into Sucker Lake. On Sucker is where Prairie portage is. There is a dock on the American side and on the Canadian side there is big sign welcoming you to Canada. Latourell's Resort runs the portage and the cost for the portage is $40 for a round trip.
    • mulefarm
      Will that blond haired kid have that cool little orange boat in the show this weekend? Saw him driving around by Muskego Point a few times this summer.
    • smurfy
      Hey  stranger!!👌
    • delcecchi
      Nope, there are parts of Basswood that allow motors.   Entry is from Fall Lake, and there is (I think) a motorized portage.   It is really popular in the spring...
    • smurfy
      had that happen last year on a lake. doing pretty good with sunfish till momma 2 youngins showed up........we moved!!!!🥴 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.