• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2009 Frozen Four

Bear55

Go Beavers!!! My heart is with Bemidji all they way my brain is telling me this one is BU's to lose.

Anyone have any update on the game? Stuck at work until 5:00.

Ok I found some updates. 0 - 0 end of first, sound like a great game, lots of scoring chances on both sides and Bemidji's goalie is on his game.

3-1 miami after 2 periods. They really took it to BSU in the 2nd, not looking good for BSU.

Well a tough loss for BSU but Miami played a good game and deserved the win. The BU Vermont game was fun to watch, lot of back and forth action all night long.

I hated to see Bemidji lose, but let's be honest, Miami throttled them. I'm not gonna sugar coat that game, that one was a beat down. The BU Vermont game was an amazing game to watch. But I think BU was lucky to escape with that one. The BU goalie looked lost from what I watched and the Vermont D broke down in the third period after what was a pretty strong second period for them. I like the Miami/BU matchup from an entertainment standpoint. I still with Bemidji had made it to the final, but this one should be entertaining just the same.

Wow,What a nat'l championship game. 2 goals in 42 seconds at the end of the third. can't wait to see OT

bad goal, BU wins in over time 4-3 against Miami of ohio. slap shot from D at the point, ohio players slide to block, deflects and bounces over goalies blocker shoulder. Boston University 2009 NCAA Div I Nationlal Champs... Congrats, a goal is a goal, thats hockey

more of a lucky goal, goalie didn't know where the puck went after it was deflected off a blocked shot attempt but it was a great one to see though. Fun game, 3 games in the NCAA tourney where teams have scored two goals in the last minute to tie it up! Lookin forward to next season!

Great comeback by BU. Miami has to feel pretty sick right now, the NC was in their grasp and somehow it slipped away.