• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

opening day?

i would say if you know green lake well go there or nest lake should be good this year,its smaller lake so a little easyer to fish

ranger20, what do you know other than to portray someone you are not!!!!!!!!!!! Don't take any advice from this guy, he is a scammer. Lobster for that big muskie huh? Get a life!

I'm not sure what's going on here but, or how big the Muskie was but, I know from experience that there are some huge miskies in lobster. I boated one up by Grand Rapids that went 50.5" and I know I saw a bigger one then that follow up a lure on Lobster.

where do you think is the best bet to gets some walleyes in the boat?

To early to tell. Alot depends on how soon the weather/water warms up. It looks like the ice on most lakes should go out on schedule approx 4-15. If that's what happens you can go to just about any lake in the area to catch walleyes. Now if you want to find some place where you can go and not walk from boat to boat that's another story. frown

Just my opinion, but it probably isn't a good idea to target walleye after ice out, or around 4-15 as eyewarrior mentioned. It is ILLEGAL to target fish that are out of season, and opener is not until May 9th. Good luck trying to convince the DNR you are using your large jig and minnow/lindy rigs for crappies.

Easy, new2, I think you read into that too much. Eyewarrior was referring to ice-out date (4/15), and time for lakes to warm up, before the opener. Early ice out = more time for water to warm up = better opener on more lakes. No-one here targets walleyes before season.

Easy, new2, I think you read into that too much. Eyewarrior was referring to ice-out date (4/15), and time for lakes to warm up, before the opener. Early ice out = more time for water to warm up = better opener on more lakes. No-one here targets walleyes before season.

thanks!! of course I ment 4-15 ice out it looks like I was right on for ice out almost all lakes are ice free today.

hey lake doctor your are just mad you cant fish we all could give you a little advice if you want i see you live in st.cloud right in my neck of the woods i would love to meet up with ya buddie we could go over some of your great fishing skills!!