• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fantasy Football

bassNspear

I dont remember if we had one here last year, but i was thinking of putting one together this year!

Whats everyones thoughts.

We might have to have a few of them running if we get alot of people!

Football may be over 4 months away, but count me in also! It's never to early to start thinking about football!!

Football may be over 4 months away, but count me in also! It's never to early to start thinking about football!!

That would i was thinking! I think we could have a cool set up with 3-4 leagues! or something!

sounds like we have alot of people interested in it. We will figure out a way to make it all work closer to the season

Im in too please.. just remind me later cuz I'm like in 5 other ffl leagues too..lol

I will play also, I just need to get through my fantasy baseball leagues first. and my hockey is finishing sunday.

my hockey leauge here, I may get 3rd place, but in my other league, I am playing for 1st.

we are going to do a live draft no matter what. Not sure who were going to use but no auto draft!

sweet...let me know if you need any help setting up or need me to set one of the leagues up...i've been setting leagues up for me and my friends since fantasy came out.