• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vote for boilerguys nickname

The votes are in, I'm a Poor Beer Redneck!!!!!!!!

Allrighty then. A few of yous have given some good nicknames for me. Time to vote on the best one. You have to cast a vote to see the results!!!!!

2009_0217_172616-1.jpg

2009_0315_131513.jpg

Alright, Steppin up to claim my prize! That PBR will get awful warm on the UPS truck.(Are they allowed to haul hazerdous waste?) Anyhow, I'll just chill it off again as I'm sure it won't loose ANYMORE taste wink. Maybe the "Roasties" ought to owe a guided fishing trip on their favorite lake to the winners? Be a good way for FMr's to meet each other and learn some new tricks.

Looks like I'm in at second place. What's the prizes? First place- 12pack PBR, second place- a case!

1st place I believe should be a case of Miller and 2nd place some of that PBR stuff. grin

Boilerguy should learn to have a quality beer. He may switch if he tried it. I know the local pub in Avoca has other flavors.

Question may be if Eric were to change beers is what would he do with his PBR collection?

Switch brands???? Why would I want to downgrade????

I believe in dancing with the girl I brought. So, I think I'll stick with the best, PBR.