• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I could tell ya... But then I'd have to shoot ya... wink

What part of East Bethel you in? I may have a spot or two within reasonable driving distance. They are seasonal spots, but they work.

Right by coopers corner. The only places I know of are typo and martin at the creek.

How far are you willing to drive? Most of my spots are in the Cambridge, Isanti, Princeton area. They are shore spots.

The spot you named on Martin is the closest to you that I know of. There are also good numbers of carp in Coon, but I have never fished them there, so....

I have fished more than a few times out on coon for carp. Have seen a few big ones pulled in. Not sure of a whole lot of places out there to shore fish though. Maybe the public landing? I live basically right on coon so access has never really been a problem. I have also heard that Lake George right there in Andover/Anoka/St. Francis holds some pretty large carp. Also Round Lake in Andover has a few. Check out the Rum River too.

Fremont in Zimmerman.......alot of shoreline to fish from otherwise the Rum in Princeton is always a good bet....

I would be willing to drive to Cambridge, maybe princeton. I have fished carp at coon before too, but the bowfishermen burn that spot up pretty fast. On the rum, we usually get suckers and smallmouths.

was any one having any luck with carp at the coon rapids dam?? seen summ guys at there twice last week.

You could try over on Comfort Lake. The culvert on 260th St. usually has some carp swimming through there this time of year.

\I have also heard that Lake George right there in Andover/Anoka/St. Francis holds some pretty large carp

do you mean george watch lake?

Trav, send me an email and I will give you a couple of go too's. But if you land one over 20, and you may, then it may cost you an icefishing sunfish honey hole. wink

Originally Posted By: Born2Fish
\I have also heard that Lake George right there in Andover/Anoka/St. Francis holds some pretty large carp

do you mean george watch lake?

Nope, he means Lake George on Co. Rd. 9.