• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Timbermill Park ramp?

Don't spose anyone has taken a look at the access there at the park in Baudette recently.. If so what's it like?

still shelf ice at timbermill, saw a payloader at the airport landing, just cleaning for parking i would guess?

Yeah, I can confirm the shore ice. Drove thru last night and stopped to check it out. There's quite a bit of shelf ice left. Probably take a few nice days to melt unless someone cleans it off sooner.

Ran in to Timbermill at 6:30 PM and saw a 17'er pulling onto a roller trailer. Appeared to be clear of ice on the upstream ramp but kinda hard to tell with their rig in there. They didn't back trailer into water but not sure why. Didn't appear to be a shelf. Big chunk of ice had partially blocked ramp & was giving some trouble. One other same size trailer in the lot.

I wasn't a whole lot of help after shooting a 16 penny nail through my finger today. Should get me off garage detail & into fishing tomorrow. May have to shoot something else Sunday!

Timber mill is steep and scary! Only ramp I like less is on Elwood Reservoir in Western Nebraska. Be careful.

Doug I know how that feels Ive done it myself. Now maybe you can fish. Hope this dont handicap to much. Good luck.

Fisky

Just checked all the local landings. The upstream side of Timbermill is open. Downstream is not. Must have been 40 rigs there this morning. Checked the airport and there is no chance there of launching a big rig. Ice shelf is out to the end of the dock and the road is not plowed closer to the inlet to the east.

Fishnut2

Timbermill is wide open now. Airport has some shelf ice yet and the access at Wheelers Point is almost open. Just a little shelf ice as of Sat.