• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey todd! Tell us about the rainy

Well it has been better as far as numbers, but there was enough action to keep you going. It was about 15-20 fish for some where it could be 60-75 or more fish once the water warms. Missed about the same amount as we boated with the biggest one boated being 25.5" with another handful over 20". The biggest sturgeon was a 61" that was a great laugh trying to get into the boat followed by a 49" and a few other hook ups. All and all there was enough walleye caught to justify the trip and to keep the itch going. The old man will have a total of 2 weeks up there, must be nice to be retired. Have fun at the spinner tying party tonight.

Spinner tying party? Man I would be in for one some time.

I just got done tying up 250 spinners for the swap meet.

It would be cool to get together and see how we all do things.

Ill bring the brews.

Come on man these are spinners we are talking about. Its not rocket science. Hooks, beeds, swivel, line, clevis and blades. Maybe a spin n glow tossed in the mix.

Oh well I guess my top secret Hawg Walleye spinners will stay just that. wink

WOW, being your both in the Grand Slam maybe you guys can get together after and exchange notes and see who has the bigger bag. We don't need another Slam trash thread or do we smile

Naw..We'll leave the Slam trash threads to the fishing realtor,

Maybe we should start a spinner tying thread instead.

Now back to the rainy....Has the Big and little fork let loose yet? How was the water clarity?

The guys I know that just got back did great ice fishing and fair in the boats.

the rainy, is'nt that where about this time of year you can walk across the river by just stepping from boat to boat.