• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Scott K

09 Season is here!!!!!

Jim Panfish Uran

That was a long time ago.

G.C.

Yeah you were probably only 50 years old, wink

Gary Crichton

Lets see in 1968 I was 13, thank you very much. Were you even thought of back then. gringringrin

G.C.

Scott K

I would have figured the Twins would have accomplished this since 1968.

DonBo

I was at the game last night. Small crowd. Was amazed at how few actually left early for as bleek as it looked, especially after giving up aother run in the top of the ninth.

For those of you who stuck it out, good for you, you saw one of the better finishes you'll ever see.

For those who left early? Ha Ha, better you than me! grin

First Ice-Mike

Cuddy will lead the leauge in K's and runners left on base the way he is going. He should have been rung up on the 2-2 pitch before his RBI hit. I'd rather see Kubel or Crede in the 3 hole till Mauer gets back.

FI

Gary Crichton

So would I 4wandering, but that is what was said last nite in the post game and if you listen to the pre game or recapp of last nites game, I am sure they will mention it again.

Lets see First Ice, Cuddy has 3 of the 6 rbis so far. Ya I would bench him.

Oh boy we get Carlos tonight.

G.C.

Esox_Magnum

2, 2 run homers against Carlos so far. Great start to the night.

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Gary,

What are you gonna do with all these fair weather Twinkie fans? Second game of the season and they are already bailing out on the Twinks when they fall behind! Long season to go man. You better start cheerleading a little more and get your boys fired up, my Pale Hose are waiting to give you a little dose of game #163 all over again! LOL

Scott K

Nice win by the Twins tonight.

Born2Fish

I think the twinks are gonna pull off more than a few wins like they did tonight. After that first game hiccup, they turned things around pretty nicely. It's a LONG season, but I think we are gonna see the Twins right up there. No game 163 needed this year. Twins by 6 games!

Mudcutter

Crede??-- He better start having better AB's.

UdeLakeTom

Sometimes I think Gary and I are the only PP's on the board...took the grandson last night for his BD. Good game once Slowley figured himself out. And Crain looked good as the setup man! smile

First Ice-Mike

Did I say anything about benching him??? Didn't think so.............. just get him out of the 3 hole. You should knock in a few when you come up with guys in scoring positoin every time.

FI

Jim Panfish Uran

The problem with that is, who are you going to put up in the 3 hole instead of Cuddyer.

drip

Im a little concerned with the fact that all 3 starters have given up at least 5 runs... the bullpen has looked pretty good and the twinks can hit against average pitching but King Felix was real good. Overall, a win today and bring on the whimp sox

PierBridge

Sad News out of California.

Angles pitcher Nick Adenhart was killed in a car accident this morning. He was 22 years Old.

wahoohendoo

thats too bad. he pitched very well last nite and looked to be coming along very nicely. 22 is way too young, what a waste.

greebs

The problem with that is, who are you going to put up in the 3 hole instead of Cuddyer.

drop him to #6 or #7 spot and move everybody else up. easy solution until Mauer comes back.

Gary Crichton

Windy I know. I thought I was in the wrong state. The Negative Nellies are out in force around here. Oh well they will come around in time. ULT and I will carry the load and I am sure there are more Peter Positives out there. Come out come out where ever you are. gringrin

G.C.

Gary Crichton

First Ice Mike, sorry didn't mean to apply that, but there is a lot negativity towards Cuddy, and there is a few that would like to see him on the bench. I posted a wrong stat concerning Cuddy knocking in 3 of the first 7 runs(not 6).

Should he move down in the order, maybe later, but right now no.

There should not be much complaining abouts swings or certain plays as everyone is having some issues. This will fix itself in a short time. Last night, it was good to see others contributing

Windy, you better have your team ready, Were comin and I believe we have revenge on our minds. Were comin.

G.C.

Windy City Walleye Hunter

I'll leave the light on for ya Gary! LOL

Bring it on, seniorita! JK

Windy

Esox_Magnum

Been a Twinks fan all my life, it's in my blood. I'll cheer them on good or bad. As for our team I'll let Gardy decide whats best. He's done pretty good so far I'll trust him to keep on doing what he does best. If myself or any of us were better at it we wouldn't be on here making comments, we would be on the field doing the job.

UdeLakeTom

Esox is a wise man!!! laugh

We can go after the Sox all we want, but don't dis the Twins! grin

SledNeck

Twins need to stop knocking on the playoff door and start getting deep into the playoffs and to the world series. Until then the fans will remain overly critical.

CodyDawg

Perk looking good today. Problem is, our half innings go by in a NY minute. Geez, is Washburn the second coming of Bert himself?

The Pale Hose? Yeah, whatever, no team took a step backward as far as they did methinks.

Gary Crichton

Thanks Windy, I appreciate that. Hope you have good weather for the series.

SledNeck we are a small market team as you know and every year would be a lot to ask for. With teams out there trying to buy championships, it is very tough. We are due to go deep soon.

G.C.

SledNeck

SledNeck we are a small market team as you know and every year would be a lot to ask for. With teams out there trying to buy championships, it is very tough. We are due to go deep soon.

G.C.

Im well aware of that, but it can be done..and when it is, its much sweeter than teams that buy titles.

the being due part is why we are overly critical as fans

DonBo

Originally Posted By: Gary Crichton

G.C.

Im well aware of that, but it can be done..and when it is, its much sweeter than teams that buy titles.

the being due part is why we are overly critical as fans

Jeez, look at the Cubby fans. Nobody's more positive and upbeat than they are and no one has a right to be more critical. There's more "positive Pete's" out here than you think. We're just not as vocal as you. I just hope that when the Twins do go deep into October you'll finally just go away quietly. grin

Gary Crichton

Totally agree there sir, Would like to see it more often also.

Those players are the ones we have and need to support around them. Just to bad all teams can't be the same, and some players being very very greedy, ruin the chance for that to happen.

How nice would that be, ALL TEAMS ON EQUAL GROUND

G.C.

UdeLakeTom

Poster: Gary Crichton

Subject: Re: 09 Season is here!!!!!

How nice would that be, ALL TEAMS ON EQUAL GROUND

You sound like a liberal!!! laughgrin