• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

moonlighting

River Dan

shocked Dan you are truly the Jack of all trades. Iwould love to see you out on the river in that.

Dan, I will give you my first eye this year to see you fishing in that getup!! laugh

We're hoping to get over there and see the play. Just have to find a sitter for the little midget.

Oh yea, what happened to the full shot showing the legs? Not that I wanna see them white chops, but ya know, others maybe??

Thats one interesting get up you got there Dan. Maybe you could use some of that feather on your head and tie it to some of your jigs! That way you can wear and use the costume at the same time. And maybe catch all the big ones. And then guide with a mid-evil theme and give comic relief to your clients. Or better yet you got yourself a good Xtreme net man outfit. I'd pick a guy in that outfit anyday. Good with a spear must = good with a net.

Thought you guys would get a kick out of that! My church every year puts on a play called Crown Him, its the story of Jesus from His birth to death to the resurrection, in it there is around a 70 cast members, I play one of the Roman soldiers, my job for the last three years is to nail Jesus to the cross, its a pretty moving scene, We have 3 performances left, love to see some of you guys out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tf29gj8MBk

Great look Cuz!. I hope you wear more under there than the real guys did. remmember the Braveheart guys crazy LOL.

Just a reminder spearing opens May 1, could use that baby. I don't need to fillet carp for smoker then. Will try get wife to go see show. God speed Cuz!

Thought I'd post a photo of things I do when I'm not on the water!

guard.jpg

Hey Dan -- you in that and me and my pom pom's lets put on a show on the Croix! sick

Dan: I see you belive in the old fashioned way to keep the wife in line! Well just be cvareful she deosn't take it away from you and keep you in line too!

In a Gladiatorial contest I would have to put money on the wife! Sorry, bro!

Seriously; You look quite authentic!

Good Luck!

Uncle Kes

Oh, I don't know if you want Dan as a net man. He doesn't use them very often. He's a flipper and gives ya grief for weeks if you use a net!! grin