• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

No he doesnt. The Tom that works at the Fire Hall at the base is BD110.

O.K. I'll Bite!!!

opsirc,

What's your friends 1st name and where might I know them from?

I'm not really sure what you used to narrow your search smirk but yes I'm one of Several Tom's that work at the Guard Fire Hall.

BD110

his name is Ed, used to be a mailman. We may have run across each other up there, I retired from Security Forces Dec of 99, I was the training manager for several years.

I saw Ed on Saturday at the swap meet. I'm sure we have crossed paths and will do so again. I hope to spend some time fishing with Ed this spring and summer. Thanks for the info.

All right opsirc, you got me going now.. I was in SPF from '86-95. Who are you? This will drive nuts.

A firefighter named Crispo? Not a great name for the biz. Kinda like Dr. Quack or Ima Lemon (Used Car Salesman). Dude, be safe out there and keep your turnout gear on.

Todd thought that was you, I would guess that the K9 means you are working a puppy patrol.