• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Blue and Green Lake near princeton Ice Status?

yeah there both done for that was a few weeks ago

greens half way open blue has a few open you can catch fish off the little dame.

Thanks for the response, I think I worded it wrong. I am ready to get out in the boat and was wondering how close it is to ice out.

Stopped by the North access on Blue on Saturday and there was only about 30 feet of open water off the access. The lake was probably 80% still covered with ice. It should open up here in the next day or so.

as of last night Blue had a ice between the points and in the southern part where the wind blew alot of the ice to. as far as i could see Little Blue was open.......Little Elk in Zimmerman is open and Fremont has a little ice in the southern lobe of the lake