• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

"A Spring Cleaning" - An FM/HSO Get-Together!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Otter

• Whisker Trout Slayer

• PDOGG

• Matt C

UPDATE:

Confirmed:

Team Otter

no bait nate

bunt2k

Morneau132

CrappiesNCats

Grainbelter

No_Net

"Maybe":

Mr. Kronkite

harvey lee

Muddog

PDOGG

Whisker Trout Slayer

Jamison -

Unfortunately or Fortunately, which ever way you look at it, I ended up with about 8 events that day. I won't be able to make it until 3 or 4pm. I'll shoot you a call to find out if your still on Shields or Mazaska at that point. I will have only my wife with me (we ditched our kids for a night! yay!) So there will be room in my boat if there are other late comers that may need a boat to hop into.

Speaking of kid type action....got your e-mail Pat. [PoorWordUsage] rain, rained on mine and my kids parade tonight....hopefully tomorrow. smirk

you could stay dry but it may be a little tougher for the kids to balance on a rock , it has been my experiance that they are poor biters when its raining and bite again imediatley when it stops

I still don't have my prop back and it was sent in last week. Not looking good for me either. We'll see.

I still don't have my prop back and it was sent in last week. Not looking good for me either. We'll see.

Don't let the prop stop ya. If need be I will pull my boat over there and you can fish with me. You can even drive it if you can't handle not being in control. lol!

Prop is done and will ship today. However, it may not be here until Saturday, so that leaves me being a passenger.

Maybe we should do a boat check list to see who will be there with boats or without and see what we have for open seats?

Move me to the in category. You can fish in my boat TO and I will even let the motor on for you!! jk

I can fish 3 adults comfortably in my boat, 4 would be pretty tight.

Move me to the in category. You can fish in my boat TO and I will even let the motor on for you!! jk

I can fish 3 adults comfortably in my boat, 4 would be pretty tight.

Both of us without a boat????

After reading this, I just paid extra freight to make sure my prop is here tomorrow. Ha!

UPDATE:

Confirmed:

Team Otter

no bait nate

bunt2k

Morneau132

CrappiesNCats

Grainbelter

No_Net

Whisker Trout Slayer

PDOGG

"Maybe":

Mr. Kronkite

harvey lee

Muddog

There is a rumor that I will have cold Grainbelts at the landing at 10 A.M.... I am here to tell you this is completely true!!!!! cool

MMM...just started thawing the deer steaks.

now to figure out how to organize the plastics that have accumulated. After finding them all again I think I need some sort of Panfish Plastics Anonymous Support Group.

There is a rumor that I will have cold Grainbelts at the landing at 10 A.M.... I am here to tell you this is completely true!!!!! cool

Feel free to save one of those premos for me when I arrive, and/or feel free to hop in my boat with your cooler when I arrive. smile

PDOGG will definitely be there and riverrat56 just may cancel his turkey trip now.

I may just have to make an apperance....

If everything pans out I might head over tomorrow morning and fish for awhile, if your still avalible for some prefishing shoot me an email TO or anyone else who would want to go.

Are we going after Sturgeon or something??

I'm sure you can guess what'll be in my boat and I have room for one if needed, but like I said, I won't be there till 12:30. Granted, if you're drinking premium before hand, you guys might still be at the launch when I get there!!! What kinds of boats are you guys in so I know where to go. If riverrat comes, I'll just look for the rain........

Originally Posted By: Morneau132

If we were sturgeon fishing there will be prarie fire shots.

Originally Posted By: Morneau132

Mike - Would you like me to bring tequila and Tabasco sauce?

Saturday is the first meeting for the Belle Plaine Catfish leaque. I won't be able to make it due to this meeting.

Have fun guys and gals.

Leave it to a bunch of obnoxious sturgeon fishermen to hi0jack this thread.

See you all tomorrow for those that can make it!

What kinds of boats are you guys in so I know where to go. If riverrat comes, I'll just look for the rain........

Ha! The rain.... smile

Black Alumacraft - reeling in lots of fish.

For those coming in the morning, don't forget to bring something for grilling. I'll have a charcoal grill along which I'll start right when I get there.

PDOGG just sent me a message to make me go pre-fish tonight. So, I'll be out on Shields or Mazaska around 6pm if anyone cares to join me. (My 5 year old daughter will probably be with because she out fishes dad.)