• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

White Sox

UdeLakeTom

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• UdeLakeTom

• zamboni

• Gary Crichton

Now I have heard a lot of chatter about Twinkie fans not being happy with Crede and wondering if his back will hold out, I am a fair guy so I am proposing a trade back to the Pale Hose, we will take Joe off your hands so you don't have to worry and we will send you a World Series complete game winner in Jose Contreras. Sound good to you guys. We can complete that deal today and Joe can just stay here and Jose can jump on the plane with the Twinkies!

HAHA!!! I like Crede, look at what we've had at 3rd base since Koskie! nobody, I think we have a decent rotation so you can keep Contreras, Unless you want to package him with Quentin.

No chatter on the game today? I did not get a chance to watch it, but heard we got killed(8-0 or something like that?).

Liriano wasnt effective at all.. walked in 2 runs.. we only got 6 hits against a pitcher as big as cartman from southpark.. end of game

the twins have been shut out buy a number 4 starter, and a number 5 starter this year. what gives? at least we face the number 1 starter tomorrow, so we should win, go figure.

Do you hear that, Twinkie fans? I can swear I hear Meat Loaf singing in the background. What is he singing? Ah yes, CAUSE TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD! LOL

Good series, we took a pounding and then delivered two poundings. Probably get the opposite in the Baggie Dome.

Gonna be a long but fun year, I predict!

Windy ran out of things to say!!! He tried to post the same reply to 2 different posting!!! crazyconfusedgrin

Hey now, Ude! I changed it up a bit and added a paragraph to one of the threads! LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Greinke=2009 AL Cy Young Award Winner.

Best curve I have ever seen in person. And to think, he wanted to be a SS

Zam,

That kid has been a Sox killer for many years. He smokes us every time it seems! Not sure but I am sure one of the stat freaks on the site will pull up the info. It is going to be a long and competitive season in the AL Central, in this man's humble opinion.

Windy

Windy- you know I lived there for years, my first love is the Twins, but having lived there for 7 years, I do have a place in my heart for the Royals. And Zack is a stud. He has always had the arm, just not the head- now he has both and he is downright filthy

• 2 weeks later...

First of three tonight. Sox Win!

Buehrle is a stud once again. Konerko and Dye go long, expected.

Tomorrow is a toss up with two underachievers going sporting poor records, high hopes and even higher ERA's.

We will allow you to do some bragging (???) on the first game and just be happy we are not in Cleveland! laugh

Ude,

Can I brag a little on the Sox winning streak? It is one of their longest so far this year.....TWO! LOL

Glad to see Danks back in form and Dye goes deep for the grand salami! Dare I get my official O Cedar out tomorrow????

Windy

And they are moving OUT of their dome!!!

Things are not looking too bright in Twinkie Town right now, eh Ude?

Now Now Now there Windy settle down. Don't let that head get to big or your T-shirt won't fit. It is still early and a 2 game winning streak after losing 5 or 6 in a row, is nothing to brag about. As of now my thinking is a very close race division wise, with no team running away with it. Everybody seems to be up and down. smilesmile

Gary,

I was using sarcasm dude! Didn't you see the LOL after my "impressive" two game win streak? You are losing your touch man.

Ude,

Your boys should have spread out some of those runs they got today and they might have won two or three of these games instead of just one!

I know big guy, just giving some back to ya. It has been awhile.

How you been.

I think a 20 to nothin CLOBBERIN will slow ol windy down for at least a day!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One would think his back side is hurting a bit. OOOOuch. blushcrazycrycrysickeekshocked

G.C.

Just a little release of built up frustations. Couldn't have been at a better time. laughlaugh

Lucky Windy left his O Cedar in the closet.

Hopefully the Cards won't use it on my Cubbies tday.

Geno, I think Albert found it and used it to put some lights out down at Busch LOL.

I watched Sportscenter this morning. They shoulda cued Benny Hill music to them highlights- that would been hilarious

you can put it on the board.....yes

LOL

Too funny Gary!

So what about those Twinks just going ballistic yesterday? Should have spread some of those runs out and they could have swept the Pale Hose! LOL

I think its gonna be a LONG season for both teams. No clear cut winner from the Central this year like last year eh? LOL