• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

White Sox

UdeLakeTom

Snowed out for thier opener. Minnesota can move the dome down there next year for you. grin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• UdeLakeTom

• zamboni

• Gary Crichton

What better way to getting the season started then by rattling your chain???? grin

look at the temps for this week!

Its going to be miseable next season early in our new stadium

Ya what a joke this state will become next year, unless we spend the first 2 weeks on the road. It will be embarrasing to be a Minnesotan next year.

Anyone want to predict how many games in April and late Sept will be called because of cold weather or snow or sleet. Oh ya just what I want to do is to go to a Twins baseball game with my snowmobile suit on.

G.C.

Not everybody, just the people who's voice did not matter, you know like the poeple that have to deal with it, not the people sitting in there cusshy heated suites.

I thought this was going to be a giving Windy some grief topic.

Now we have to find some "REAL MEN IN CHICAGO".

G.C.

Ya well enjoy it this year as that boat is sailing our way, and should arrive about this time next year.

Maybe Windy will be able to watch a good team play tonight.

G.C.

Windy is sad..no baseball in Chitown, while we have an opener here. shocked

For this year anyhow whistle

Tonight the Twins get win #1 of their road to the division championship. OH YEAH.

So did all you Twinkie eaters get your fill tonight? How did the Twinks do, I was watching the basketball game and helping shovel third base clear for tomorrows game! LOL

pretty sure theres no retractable roof in the new stadium pretty stupid thing i think, if their spendin that much money y not make the best.

yeah-- the Twins are 0-1. On pace to loose 162 games, Windy. Your team is on pace to not play at all. :o)-- 0/0

oh no, the twins lost a game....

have fun when the royals pass the sox this year. sox are cellar bound

OK the season can end right here! Let the playoffs begin tomorrow! LOL

Live it up Windy...we'll see where they are at in October...probably on the golf course! laughlaugh

Windy must be on vacation, because his posting are WalleyeHunter, not just WindyCity! grin

I'm always on vacation Ude, u should know that by now!

nice seeing the White sox get shut out by KC, and by the bi-polar man-- Greinke.

I missed that game, being on vacation and all, oh well, maybe next time! LOL

WHENEVER--- RA-DICKEY,,, YEAH RA-DICKEY, beats the WS, consider it a feather in the cap of the Twins. RA-Dickey ,, come on. thou the WS bullpen didn't help-- but still RA-DIckey,, sounds like a wrestler from the WWF in the early 90's that always faced Hulk and the big name guys-- a sure loser.