• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any 'eyes showing up in Prescott Yet?

CaptainJack

It's still not open for eyes on the croix yet. You could try the sippi by prescott. Was down there a few weeks ago with Dan and we didn't pull any out, just broke some ice.

Commercial fishermen have been busy down there, sorting out all the game fish and loading the rough fish, heard from a very reliable source that some really big walleyes have been caught in the nets again this year but not hurt, the guys that seine out there are top notch, I've been down several times watching them and talking with the guys cool

Yea, I took my daughter down there last year. It's pretty cool. Right on the MN side of the Prescott Bridge.

I don't know....I am usually too busy to got over there unless it's the weekend, I think they only might pull once or twice a week???? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I was reading that they pulled up operation for this year already, won't be back until next year.

I've always went one day during the week in the early afternoon. Have to get lucky to catch them actually working though. Fishwater is probably right that they may be done already this year. It's a pretty short season they do.

Stratos- I talked w/ a crew once and they pulled nets a few times a day. afew days a week. not sure how all companies run it, or if its usually the same guys down there.