• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

sallie was slow don't know if crappies are moving shallow or what. but lida rocked came home with ten slabbs and 15 nice sunnies thanks again fisherdog for setting me and my boy up on some fish.

Hey Pan good to here your still getting into the fish. I had to go back to work so my fshing is limited to the weekends now. Heading to LOW tomorrow morning. Good luck and be safe.

hey Pan Man did you fined the tullies out at lida was thinking of going in the morning havent had much luck with this last month been out on star and jewit and sucky sucky

going to try and find some today then fish those slabbs and sunnies. tacklebox try long by vergas did real well out there. and bak2mn good luck on low.

did real well today on the slabbs and sunnies, my buddy also found out that you don't try to sneak a 10.75" crappie the game warden stopped so he got off easy with a warning beings the fish swam away when the warden put them back but i was all good. got eight slabbs and 19 real nice sunnies

That is just wrong trying to sneak a fish under the slot. Why so he could have one more? Tell him to know the laws before he goes out fishing. And use a bump board to measure his fish with. What stupidity.

yeah.. even though your fish maybe 11in when you catch it.. doesn't mean after it's been in the bucket for a while its still 11in... something you have to remember! ame goes for the livewell in the summertime

Pan man

you been on the lake since this weekend?

Think you can still get a truck onto the ice?

don't think i would drive anymore the rain has honeycombed the ice pretty good. not much good ice left on the lakes i was on this weekend tue. the ice was really bad on the lakes i was on

okay, thanks.

Was hoping to stop and fish lida on my way home from fargo today.

Relax a litle after being up here since monday morning.

whats the best place i can go to thats close enough to walk to?