• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any recommendations for a place to eat dinner in cloquet along the highway? Looking for sit down american cuisine, no fast food place.

If you go in early April, eat at Gordy's Hi Hat. It's just north of the river on hwy 33. It's not fast food, but has the old short order type restaurant.

gordy's is only open summer seasonally, good food but you get a laxative in every meal :-O not real sure when they open, will be soon

Gordy's opens April 1st!!! Weeee! cool

Cloquet has an Applebee's, Perkins, Family Tradition all off Hwy 33 and really good Mexican food (but off the main drag in downtown Cloquet) called Mexico Lindo (I love that place!).

Looking for a place for Saturday...my daughter will be here so we are going to meet my son there so they have a chance to visit before her and I head off to Cancun. Thanks Lisa, Applebees or Family Restaurant sounds like good options.

Just south of Gordy's is a Sammy's pizza. They have pasta and sandwiches too - I'm a big fan of the pizza.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

China Buffet and Gordy's are the only places I've eaten ate in Cloquet. I've heard that Mexico Lindo is very good though.

Sammy's Pizza does it right.

Ya Lindo has good food. Not as good as when they 1t started but still good.

Mexcico Lindo in downtown Cloquet, only a few blocks off highway 33. I've always gotten great food, if you like Mexican. But the weekends can be busy but that's an indication of how much people like the food!