• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Goals for Next Season

bassNspear

Just wanted to see what everyone had for goals next year! I myself want to get to alot more different lakes. Seems like i say this year after year, but then when it comes to the season, I am always going to the same lakes.

Interested to see what others are?

goal #1 make it to next season alive. crazysmile goal #2 try to hit at least 2 spearing gtgs. goal #3 wrestle away the prince of pike/nord lord title from elwood! smirksmirklaughlaughwhistle and as bns said hit a few new lakes. that pretty much sums up my wish list.

Re-configure my perm shacks floor so my hole is bigger and so I can put a bunk in it and perm heater, Get out spearing more and get some new guys into the sport! And of course spear more fish...

goal #1 make it to next season alive. crazysmile

That is funny right there!!! I need to be more active on this forum nexts year. I get lazy in the winter!!! smile

That is funny right there!!! I need to be more active on this forum nexts year. I get lazy in the winter!!! smile

isnt that a fact!

my goal for next yr is to spear more and meet up with a bunch more of the FM guys again of course along the way give BNS a hard time about spearing along with glenn grin

I think that I am going to make a trophy for spearing so bragging rights along with a trophy will be, mabey, could be yours at the next GTG

Goals for next season:

#1) 40+" pike for the wall.

#2) Build a two man spear house.

#3) To not spear anything between 30" and 40"

#4) Improve my fish smoking.

#5) Take a spearing trip.

#6) Get a video camera and mount for above spear hole.

#7) To stay above the ice.

Goals for next season:

#1) 40+" pike for the wall.

#2) Build a two man spear house.

#3) To not spear anything between 30" and 40"

#4) Improve my fish smoking.

#5) Take a spearing trip.

#6) Get a video camera and mount for above spear hole.

#7) To stay above the ice.

1, 4 ,5(Montana)& 7(should move this to #1)

Never been to the GTG, so I think I will have to give it a try!! That and explore more on a few more local back country lakes and rivers!!

whadda mean there big guy, it wasnt me i was referin to. laughlaugh go back and look at the picture on the final recap of 4th gtg, i am the most honest lookin guy out there, well maybe except the guy that took the picture!!! whistlewhistlewhistlecrazygrin

YEP I would have to agree with you glenn.

man I'm already starting to acheive my goals for this year! grinlaughgrin

havent seen ya on here in a while. though you might of started early by going to alaska spearing via the montana route. laughlaugh

ya, i was up there for 4 days. Got 12 fish all over 10lbs. Dude, you should haver picked up your phone and went with!

J/K

BNS you gotta go back and read my goals for the season and 4 over ten lbs now thats just cold man.