• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Three of us are heading up to Winnie Thursday through Sunday. If its slow we may try Cass since I've heard the perch have been good this year. If anyone would be willing to share a few spots to start and how the ice/landing conditions have been I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!!!

Tony

Email me if you would [email protected]

The access' are still holding up. Barely. Was on one last night that had no water on Sun. and was under water for 50ft last night. The temps dropping below freezing at night should extend the access' for another week maybe longer depending on the weather.

If you have the lakemaster chip, look for shallow humps that are adjacent to deep areas. The snow last week pushed them deeper again, but with the great weather we had all weekend they started moving again. Also look for shallow flats that had weed growth during the sunlit times. The oxygenated water running back into the lake at this time is bringing the shallows back to life.

Drill lots of holes and work them. Mobile is the key. Don't be that guy that gets out, drills two holes, puts a bobber down, sits on a bucket and waits for the fish to come. Go find them.