• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I need a camp site for opening weekend.

There is a little campground right off hwy 71 about 20 miles north of PR. Can't remember the name but will be driving by this weekend and will check it out. Nothing to fancy but I bet it's cheap. You pulling a camper or tenting it.

There is a big campground on Mantrap Lake. I think it is run by the state? There is also one on Spider Lake near Nevis. I believe it is called Spider Lake seasonals. This one used to be cheap.

Dan

I'll check out the name of the place and they have power hook up if you need it. I'll post back on monday. It's located right where Hwy 200 heads north by Itasca Park.

The Breeze is a nice campground on Eagle Lake. They allow tents or campers. It is about 7 miles north of Park Rapids off 71. There is a bar and grill nearby within walking distance. Eagle L. is connected to Island L. and Potato L. There is even an 18 hole golf course next door if you wanted to take a break from fishing.

Nels

The Breeze is a nice campground on Eagle Lake. They allow tents or campers. It is about 7 miles north of Park Rapids off 71. There is a bar and grill nearby within walking distance. Eagle L. is connected to Island L. and Potato L. There is even an 18 hole golf course next door if you wanted to take a break from fishing.

Nels

take a break from fishing... are you kidding wink

BK or BKS dad what are you doing next week wed thru sat or sun? I am going to head up the the land and do some work and some fishing. Me and Jerry were up there this last Fri. and Sat and did pretty good on the sunfish and crappies. Sunfish were 6oz to 10oz and the crappies were 10oz to 1 lbs 7oz. Let me know

yeah Im trying to find a way to get chris to go up and fish the lake but there probably won't be any room grandmas place. plus I don't think she wants strangers in her house.

Try whippoorwillresort.com they have a small campground with electric and showers. It is on Upperbottle near Big Sand.

Try whippoorwillresort.com they have a small campground with electric and showers. It is on Upperbottle near Big Sand.

if you are self contained and do not need any electricity or showers. Just need a place to park. I may have a place located near Nevis,MN