• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rapala Mini Fat Raps

riverrat56

I'm looking to add a few more Rapala Fat Raps to my collection, these would be the #3's which are discontinued but one of my favorite spring crappie/gill baits.

I am willing to trade other lures for these. A few that I have that may be of interest are Pearl White Shad raps, various Risto Raps and larger Fat Raps, and also some OCW and CW Husky jerk-baits. I also have lots of Salmo lures.

Send me some pics. I may have some laying in a box some place and I know I dont use them anymore if I have them.

Man that dont look familier but Ill see what I can find. I have to start going through my stuff so I can sell some goodies at the swap meet.

I did some checking and they are not discontinued, but only made in limited colors, none of which I'm too fond of.

Thanks for your effort Northlander

If anyone else has some of these around I'll gladly upgrade you to some brand new Rapalas!

I dont have any of them but have some of the fat free shads and A-'s. I dont know if that helps you. They are all going in the swap meet.

I have a few, but I am not sure I want to give them all up. I think I still want to keep the chrome/blue and the chatreuse ones. I have a crawfish color one that I don't use anymore...

And wouldn't you know it that crawfish is the only color I still have...

Thanks for looking guys