• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Coon Rapids-Store Closing Sale

Wavey Davey

Sportsmans Warehouse in Coon Rapids is closing and everything is marked down. Was there last night and the place was packed with people. Up to 30% off.

I was at the CR store on Sunday. Packed with people. I was kind of dissapointed that everything I was looking for was 5%-10% off only. Not worth it IMO.

can anyone remember if they have or anyone else have any good deals on augers right now. mine needs a new carb and they don't make it any more. so i am in the market for a new auger before 28th. i am heading up to lotw that weekend.

Check out D-Rock in New Brighten. They sell refurb'ed Strikemaster augers, full warrenty. Don't forget to pick-up and auger extention in case the ice is too thick for the standard bits.

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped in on Fri 3-27 in CR and they are still getting in stock, they increased to 40%, but it was hit and miss on what is a good deal. Firearms and ammo are now at 5%. not much ammo left, good gun selection.

Was at the CR location 3/31 very picked over as far as fishing went I only saw 20/25% off on most fishing items. Did have a great selection of fly fishing and fly's.

• 2 weeks later...

Hit The coon Rapids store to day. Got a great deal on ladder stand and a few other items. Just about 50% off. Last one of that type but there are still others. Picked up a mess of lures that were any where between 30and 40 % off. Still have items in store that could be worth a visit. Store is picked over pretty good. It was nice to buy some things that I would probably not purchase except for the price being so cheep. Had fun anyway.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

any word on which of the stores has the best deals??? St. cloud, coon rapids, woodbury???

Woodbury has practically nothing fishing related left. There was one spincast reel missing a handle, the only rod left in the joint. Everything else was on 4 shelves.

Most everything is gone from Coon Rapids as well. I went in the other day and got a dining room table filling pile of fly tying tools and equipment to start tying flies and jigs. I got enough to do at least 200 flies or jigs. Having a lot of fun with it so far. Got everything from vice to hackle and thread for 45 bucks.

Not much left though, everything is pretty well picked over. I might go back next week to see if they will discount a couple things a bit more if they are still there.

Yeah that's pretty much what I got, fly tying material. Did manage to find some shakie jigs and a pack of shakie worms, but that was about it.

I was at the store today and they are at 60% off. Guns and ammo are at 20-30% off. That is up from 50% when I was there on Tuesday. Fair amount of clothing and lots of odds/ends accessories.

Today (sunday) fishing/marine items are now 70% off. Example is Yamamoto plastics under $2. If you like cinnamon color there is plenty. All other items are 60% or more. If you wear medium sized clothing you can score big. Only 4 guns on display.

Just so everyone knows today (Wednesday) is the final day for Sportsmans to be open. If you own a business you can get display fixtures pretty cheap.