• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Navionic 09 chip and reading in my Lowrance 332c?????????

Walleye water

Question

I purchased the Navionic 2009 North chip and cannot figure out how to read it in my Lowrance 332c. I also have a Lowrance XOG and had the same problems. I did find the page to choose Navionics but the options that were there did not match. What am I doing wrong?? I've always used Lakemaster chips and all I had to do was plug and play.

Any help would be appreciated!!

4 answers to this question

The Nav cards have several map files on them, you need to go into the menus and select the right file for the area that you're viewing in order to see the detailed lake info. The file names are cryptic so it might take a while to find the right file for the area you want.

try this, zoom out over the state of MN go to (menu)down to map data (ENT) go down to (navionics map chip) you need to put the Nmn71.nv2 for lake of the woods. i hope this will work!!

Go to the lowrance website and check to see if your unit is updated to the most current version. After that, go to menu, select map data, find the drop down box that says lowance or demo (or whatever it was defaulted to) and select the area your fishing and then it should work fine.

Thanks to all, I figured it out.

It didn't help me catch fish today.