• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

sold

For sale 1995 Coronado By Fleetwood

there is a booth that colapses to a bed as well as a jack knife couch we are asking 13500 it has a generator that runs great 345 hrs has always been serviced with mobile one oil as well as the 454 engine that is fuel injected it has a 16' awning it has good michelen tires has been inside most of its life wich is evident by no fading of exterior it has hwh levelers [hydralic] duall 13" tv's and a dvd vcr everything works the way it should and is very clean we have owned it since 2006 july DSC01744-1.jpg

sorry should have said I dont know how to post pics. but have severall, let me know. we just want to move to a 5th wheel with slide as we have a 15-13-3 year old and need more floor space also wondering if I have posted in right area? thanks dc

Thanks zamboni That helped took awile for me to resize so not to take up so much room but goterdone!