• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cutler

nofishfisherman

Sagevaris Jackenfels steps up and plays competent ball for us this fall.

I love that! lol

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• zamboni

• Sandmannd

• Born2Fish

As usual Ruesse talking out of his arse.

Gee I wonder why we would possibly want a 25 year Pro bowl QB.

Good Grief.

I agree with Pier. Some said Moss was a cancer, I'd would have loved to see him here his whole career. They are all over paid cry babies, the coaches need to deal with it, that's why coaches are paid millions.

I would take Cutler over 90% of the Qb's playing now! If he isnt happy with his employer, and they fired his coach and all of the personnel, I can understand him not being happy. Cutler didnt loose those games, their defense did!

They also said a deal could be done as soon as friday. I do not see us giving up 2 1st rounders to get him. It would be nice, but I just can't see them doing it.

Its a steep price, I guess if they did it, I wouldnt complain, but if we dont and that is the price for him, I wouldnt complain either.

Exhale, uncross your fingers, stop rubbing the rabbits foot...There is no Lombardi trophy in the near future with the talent you have on the sidelines and behind center.

i watched sportscenter today at noon and there talking that cutler might be going to lions or bucs. Denver wanted 2 first round picks, but doesnt want the #1 pick overall i guess!

the vikes will be sleeping on the clock anyway and screw up the draft or they will draft another williamson or kicker or a running back.they got lucky with AP and they got lucky with moss. get cutler before you embarass your self again.

It looks like Cutler is going to the Bears. It should be interesting when the Vikes play them!

for a first in 2009 and one in 2010. Plus Neckbeard

Puts da bears as the favorites for the NFC north I would think. Assuming their defense stays remotely healthy

what is he going to do in Chicago though? Who are there wr's besides Hester? they have a couple TE's but him going to Chicago does not bother me that much...more time to knock the whiner on his buttocks!!

Quote:
The Broncos have agreed in principle to trade Jay Cutler to the Bears.

There were late reports that the Redskins were near a deal, so the Bears must have made a last-minute push. The Broncos will reportedly receive Kyle Orton, first-round draft picks in 2009 and 2010, and a 2009 third-round draft pick. The Bears will also receive the Broncos' fifth-round pick this year. It's a bold move for the Bears, giving them their first "franchise quarterback" since Sid Luckman in the 1940s. Cutler's value takes a big hit going from a high-powered offense with talented young receivers to a conservative attack lacking in playmakers.

I feel bad for Cutler. The only place worse for QB's has been Detroit. I hope we end up with Garcia and then in a few years John David Booty will take over. The Vikes need draft picks. Not a whining Jay Cutler. Just my opinion though.

bears have plenty of playmakers... Hester and Greg Olson, Matt Forte come to mind. Extreme lack of good QB play dragged down other people's performance, in my mind

The bears did pretty good a couple of years ago with a junk QB. They'll be decent this year.

They were just talking on ESPN on how bad the Offense is looking in Chicago. I like cutler, and would have liked to see him in purple, but not for 2 1st and a 3rd. Way to much.

This thing just wont die....what will [PoorWordUsage] you purple faithful off more is when we get to see him 2 times a year playing within our division laugh

[PoorWordUsage] I love it when I'm right....you gotta excuse me now, I gotta go shine up my BurgerKing-style GM hat. wink

This is perfect. Chicago wins the division easily and you know who is history in Viking land. Only can hope they unload T-whatever at the same time.

If anyone seriously thinks that Cutler is going to turn around the Bears...You really need to wake up!! They have NOTHING besides Hester at WR. And that is not saying a lot for Hester either. I really do not consider him a #1 receiver. He is fast, and has tons of agility, but he is short. He never played the position before being thrown into it. But the Bears also just lost 2 first rounders, a third rounder, and their best QB. If Cutler busts, this could hurt the bears pretty bad.

Thats a chance ill take.As a fan of the monsters,I love this trade.Bears also signed Orlando Pace for 3years to shore up the Oline.He,s old but hopefully has some game left.There are still some talented WR out there so you never know,free agency could boost our odds even more.Chi has been clamoring for a good Qb for ever and here is their chance.If it all flops I wouldnt mind,at least they are putting an effort to win now and not wondering what if.

Not quite sure how Pace will shore up the O-line when he spends more time injured lately than he does on the line. grin

As usual Ruesse talking out of his arse.

Gee I wonder why we would possibly want a 25 year Pro bowl QB.

Good Grief.

My thoughts exactly. I can't stand Ruesse. You can tell just from the titles of his columns that he writes 'em. The guy doesn't do any research, he just writes his opinion in every article.

Without looking it up. Name two wide recievers for the Bears, other than Hester. Hester isn't much of a reciever IMO.