• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
GubasDad

Road Across Mille Lacs, East to West

GubasDad

I'm going to be fishing the Nittis Tourney this weekend and wondered if there is a road connecting the east shore with west shore? I want to be able to shoot across after the day is over and not have to go around the lake.

Insp Gadget

I don't know of any that connect, there are some that get close It's a matter of if you can get between. There's also the issue of payment for use of 2 roads.

One year with little snow when you could drive everywhere, we drove from liberty beach to cove bay for the same reason. It took us longer than driving around. 15 miles per hour max that 10 miles takes a long time.

Take'Em

Hunters,Terry's And Twin Pines all connect @ 8 mile

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• eyeguy 54
      thx for the reminder! 
    • monstermoose78
      Some of the lakes have roads park and walk it what I will be doing
    • Borch
      Yeah I'm planning and scouting starting next week.  Any help is appreciated.   Also a reminder....   You will need a new fishing license as of 3/1/19.  The warden often comes by to say "hi"  and chat for a bit at our gathering.   I would hate to have someone forget.   Especially me. 😉
    • PRO-V
      Here's another I just saw in the newspaper.
    • smurfy
      Thanks I'll pass it along!!
    • Mnfisher
      I got stuck on West Rush Wednesday.  Thanks to Nick?  P  from Rush City for helping me get out.  I couldn't budge.  Mike from Mike's towing was going to come out and rescue me but Nick saved me a bundle!  Thanks, Mike for being willing to come out on the ice.    Just wondering how travel is on Rush and Pokegama this weekend.  I will be hesitant go get out until the snow gets packed down on a bit.!!!  
    • PRO-V
      Might want to have him call a realtor but I think there is something open in that strip mall behind McDonald's. A friend retired and closed his jewelry store and that spot might work good. I think it's called Pokegama  Plaza. Next to Edward Jones and Sears.
    • smurfy
      Hey PRO V, you wouldn't happen to know of any office spaces for rent in rapids would you? My co worker is maybe thinking of moving our office up there if he can find a reasonable price and enough room for his cabinets.
    • monstermoose78
      I am going to put a get together on Blue Lake in March!! I am thinking the second weekend at the time. My question is would Saturday or Sunday be best for most of you? This will be out of the north access as I have work on finding a good spot with active fish yet. Please let me know and if you are interested in helping find a spot with active fish. Thanks 
    • monstermoose78
      Lori lake has been pretty good for crappies