• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Wallmaster

SHADY OAK

Wallmaster

Has this lake been producing any decent panfish lately and how is the ice on this lake?..The last survey was 1991..Thanks...WM

sanka

I'd wondered about this lake too. It's real close to my house, just looked shallowish and prone to winterkill, but I have no idea.

sanka

Yeah, but just driving by, it looks like it, if that makes sense. It doesn't really. It's just that I never see anyone out there or hear anything about it. I assume there's a reason for that, but maybe everyone else does too.

Wallmaster

Will have to some more investigating, might go and poke around with the camera and locator in the morning. Will have to see where I can get on, it looks like three seperate sections --- Was looking at Mitchell lake off of hwy 5 Eden prairie stocking reports and they have been puting Walleye in it the last few years but I herd it was getting pounded pretty good so probably wont go their. Looking more for Crappies and gills this time.

river runt

The panfish fish tend to be stunted I have seen some nice pike and bass come out of there.

Wallmaster

Any particular section??

awkwardjim

ive seen some people setting up across the lake from the beach near the railroad tracks

2springers

I fished it once this winter, and brought home a limit of 9-9 1/2 inch crappies.

Wallmaster

Thanks for the input. I decided to go to Bush, but will check this lake out during the week depending on the sloppy weather we supposed to be getting. I Would like to poke around with the camera.