• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
catfreak

Northern Around St. Cloud

catfreak

I'm going out northern fishing tomorrow. Just wondering if anybody has any good bets on lakes to check out. Looking for any help anybody can give me. Baits that have been working would be appreciated too. Let me know if anybody can give some tips. Thanks.

It would also be nice to hear some stories of any monsters caught around St. Cloud this year.

Chris

catfreak

Just wanted to add that I drive a mustang, so driving out on the lake is generally not an option unless the lake is real easy to drive on. So if there are spots that are walkable I would really appreciate hearing about them. Thanks again.

RavenDog

Head out to Grand lake, park at the landing and walk to you left. Thats where they are spearing. Or try Goodner they always catch northerns out there!

walleye-

ravendog you shure seem to know alot about grand would like to get on some fish out there any ideas confused

RavenDog

[Please read forum polciy before posting again. Admin]

walleye-

walleye-

walleye-

RavenDog

catfreak

walleye-

RavenDog

walleye-

walleye-

RavenDog

Come on by, if I'm around. Yeah I was with a buddy plowing the road. Ask your buddy, we plowed his road for him.

walleye-

yeah just talked to him all is ok!! I know your parents I believe long ago my parents hung with yours and I probebly swam with you off your dock on the eat side.

walleye-

For some reason I believe your dad use to be into flying planes ahh mabe not but how about scuba diving?

RavenDog

Yeah, not much anymore! Used to fly alot over the lake from time to time! Anyway how has fishing been over there. Wanna try to take my son out one day this weekend and try to find some crappies. Tried the lodge, and one other spot. nothing but small ones.

walleye-

not much for crappies going on this year but can give you any idea of where to catch something smirk email me [email protected]

RavenDog

email doesn't work pm me please or 320-980-5348 thanks you can try it [email protected] sometime it won't let me return mail. It's weird

walleye-

pm dont work on here. If I have another beverage I would call ya but wife says that if I want to get fishing before light I better settle down sick

RavenDog

Think I got my email workin now!

RavenDog

Hey Walleye give me a jingle tonight. My freakin email isn't working again. 320-980-5348. Or leave your number I can call ya. Goodner was slow. 1 northern, 3 perch, 3 sun, and 1 crappie!

walleye-
smile gettting late now

catfreak

ravendog, where were you fishing on goodner? I went out there today and fished the south side right to the right of the access. Didn't have any luck but I was only out there for a couple hours. Thinking about trying it again tomorrow.