• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

gillhunter2

Which would you guys be more likely to release, a 30" walleye or a 1 lb sunfish. Second question,which is more commonly caught? P.S. On most lakes it will take about a 10 1/2 " + gill to make it near 1 lb. and probably longer than that w/o thick shoulders.

Casey57

depending on if i would mount it. otherwise let them both go

Code-Man

I have a 29.75 on the wall and wish it was 30" so it'd be a tough choice.

Cicada

I have released a 30+" walleye. Look to your left. Hold your applause though, I just couldn't afford the price tag to mount one. I would release the big 'gill. Now if it were a 2lb. plus crappie...

Bran32

For me I would release both, I just prefer to get my picture with them and then have it blown up to an 8x10 or bigger. Plus its a heck of a lot cheaper!!

Bluegill1510

For me I'd release the pound bluegill, as I already got mounts of some already, and I've already since then have released pound sunfish. As far as the walleye it'd have to be 10 lbs for me to mount it, and 30" would be really close to that. I really don't fish for them as much as I do for crappies and bluegills, so I'd keep the walleye for the wall. They make more...

tacklebox7FF

I released a 32in walleye and got the dimensions last year.. I don't know if I would release a bluegill that big? I have caught some 10in ones but not a 10.5.