• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Joe

Annandale-Buffalo-Hutchinson fishing reports

jigginjim

I had a guy with two kids out before the storm blew in. got 4 nice bass and had a few pike on, but they shuck off before getting out the net. We left early as I noticed the weather going bad,  got boat on the trail as it started to pour. The lady inspecting boats helped pull weeds off the trailer, pulled a trailer light wire.  Lighting and heavy rain on my drive home, after I got the boat in the garage, then noticed I forgot to pull the plug.  Drained 7 gallons of water in the garage, from the boat. It took three days to dry out the boat with a 56 inch fan over the boat.

Lately, I have been pulling panfish with my kayak. along with the floats from trees, which will go on the garage sale July 18 -20. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

bowkill78

I'll be up next Friday.  Have a buddy who loves bass so I'm going to some of the places I fished 25 years ago to bust some.  Usually not hard to find.  Hoping to get my family on the panfish.  I'm expecting them to be in 10-12 ft of water around the weed beds, but the last couple years they have been scarce the end of July.  Just made plans to be up Labor day weekend and then the end of Sept.  Can't wait to get back on the water.

• Thumbs Up 1

JBMasterAngler

Had a family reunion on beaver lake on Saturday. Spent the morning out on the lake and caught close to 50 bass, with a few hammer handles. Most bass were just little guys, but I did hook into a 19.5 inch beast. Early morning was real slow, but once 5 minute rain storm blew through, the action really picked up. Lake really exceeded my expectations.

2D37EB14-7B90-4F04-B820-E54510A31719.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • l Love It 1

bowkill78

I'll be out on Clearwater starting Saturday-Saturday.  Looking forward to some R+R....and maybe some fishing.  Hope the bite is on.  Looks like we are going to catch some good weather.  Hoping the fish cooperate as well. See you on the water.

• Thumbs Up 2

bowkill78

Was out on Clearwater last week.  Fishing was somewhat slow.  We had plenty to eat.  It was just staying patient and working.  Most everything was available just a slower bite.  Makes sense...end of July can be like that.  Here is a Pic of my daughter with a bass she got. Be back up in 5 weeks or so.

IMG_20190725_084909170.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • l Love It 1

gimruis

Clearwater Lake has some fantastic bass fishing.  I fished it a bunch of times about 5-6 years ago and we caught a lot of 2-3 pound bass (which were all released fully alive) so those fish have to all be bigger now.  The one negative is that the lake tends to get pressured with a lot of contests and tournaments.

• Like 1

bowkill78

Oh Yes.....lots of pressure.  Here is another bass my boy got.

IMG_20190720_152339835_HDR.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3
  • l Love It 1

bassfishingnerd

The bass don't seem to know it's fall yet the last week on some of the lakes. Anyone seeing this?

• Thanks 1

jigginjim

Found a few in deeper weed edges, willing to eat jigs with plastic trailers.  Pike on Pulaski are eating everything, for 3 guys in the boat, caught 25 pike in 4 hours, 6 fish over 26 inches.  Even caught our first bullhead in Pulaski lake.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dash 1

Got out for a few hours tonight on Clearwater lake. Beautiful night, but only one little bass. Lost a few on the hook set. Was mainly trying for walleye. Hopefully my next outing will be better, just not sure how soon it will be as my days off seem to coincide with lots of rain. 

• Thumbs Up 1

bowkill78

Another quick weekend at the lake produced some SLABS....love the fall fishing.  Hope to be up one more time before ice up.

IMG_20190928_122457104_HDR.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3
  • l Love It 1