• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Annandale-Buffalo-Hutchinson fishing reports

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Welcome to FM @Liprippinfishing!

Most are busy over the weekend. With any luck someone will give you a hand soon.

Please let us know how you do.

Pics are awesome.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Wow!!! NICE!!! ?

• 3 months later...

Was on Clearwater for a week.  Bite was solid on pretty much every species.  I even caught a keeper perch for the first time on that lake.  Water temps rose all week.  Lake was low.  If you don't know your way around out there be careful or you'll be putting on a new prop or lower unit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

With the low water levels the water temps have rose, 81º in the shallows.  look for more fish off the weed edges also think about trolling 15 - 18 ft down in the middle for suspended fish.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

For me it’s been slow. Last Wednesday got 2 small northern and a nice bass for 5 hours fishing. Was using shiners mainly. Very little boat traffic and access has been mostly empty as well when I drive by.

• I Like it 1

I fished Lake Pulaski in Buffalo, 65º water temps surface down to 28 ft deep. 35 ft of water was 60º,  I also found 50º at 50 ft depth and down to 75 ft.   Fishing was very slow, only a few small pike.

• Thanks 1

I'm really surprised the fishing is slow.  Been up there the last 3 years in the fall and the fishing was outstanding.  Hopefully it'll pick up by next week.  Thanks for the replies.

Thieves.....Anglers beware.  Just got a call from my Dad who is on Clearwater lake right now.  Seems last night somebody walked off with 3 rods out of his boat.  By the sound of it, they must have been in another boat and pulled up and grabbed em.  Be on the lookout.  This most definitely wasn't a sportsman, as we don't do this.  Unreal.

• Wow, ❤ 1