• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishdog

Ice fishing contest in Austin at "ramsey dam"

fishdog

A freind just told me about a fishing contest this weekend on the Ceder River at Ramsey Dam in Austin. she didnt know the exact time or day. She Said cash and prizes to be given. It costs $10 to enter. and it is sometime this weekend.

IF ANYONE KNOWS MORE DETAILS PLEASE SHARE INFO

Meaney

people actually fish that Dam?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tripp_315
      Smallmouth seem to have lockjaw...  anyone figured them out and got on a good bite? 🤞 Any tips for the Eastside ? Thanks in advance..   Tripp
    • Hookmaster
      Has anybody used these Felpro washers? My kid's Corollas oem washer is coated aluminum. This Felpro is a synthetic material. I mistakenly ordered it from Rock Auto. Not a big loss if I chuck them and get the oem ones. OEM on the left. Felpro on the right.
    • Tom Sawyer
      https://www.rapala.com/rapala/lures/countdown-lures/countdown-magnum-/CountDown+Magnum.html?cgid=rapala-lures-countdown&taglist=Rapala|Lures|CountDown Lures#start=1&cgid=rapala-lures-countdown
    • mulefarm
      Anybody fish over the Memorial weekend? Reports?
    • JBMasterAngler
      eBay would probably be best bet. I found a discontinued flat rap on there once...of course I waited too long and didn’t get it 😞
    • JBMasterAngler
      I never use live bait as I find it to be less productive and less fun to fish with. Small rapala floating minnows or husky jerks, rebel craws or frogs, small mepps or panther martin spinners. If they’re wild trout, dark natural colors. If they’re stocked trout, color doesn’t matter.
    • Rick
      In memory of those who made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we enjoy. Thank you!!   Your sacrifice and courage gave us a country where we can pursue our dreams without the fear of others denying our freedom, essential liberty and ability to pursue happiness. Thank you.   I promise your sacrifice has not been made in vain. I will always be vigilant protecting what you so courageously bought for all of us. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.   Courage and love, over fear and hatred...ALWAYS!   THANK YOU VETERANS who gave everything that we might live FREE!
    • Borch
      If you check online resellers they often have old discontinued lures.  They usually come at a premium though.
    • Djsnej123456
      I haven’t trout fished in 15 years, lol. Although I grew up literally across the road from a trout stream. I liked small inline spinners, trout magnet and kernel corn. Those three worked good for me
    • NDAngler
      Hey folks, First post here. I've really wanted to get into smallmouth fishing. It's hard to track down reports about rivers and creeks, so I was wondering if there are any nice smallmouth creeks around Ottertail County. I live about 50 miles into southeast ND and I have a couple cabins I can stay at around Otter Tail. I would really appreciate any information you are willing to share. Thank you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.