• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
surfMN1510

Lake Jesse

surfMN1510

Has anyone ever fished Lake Jesse connected to Victoria? My question is how to get on the lake. I poked around over by the connection of Jesse and Victoria and the ice was not trustworthy, just north of that there is that open field by that new development but too much snow for 4x4 travel pulling an ice house. Does the lake have an access thats usable?

Thanks for your help.

hhguide

Thats a tricky one to get back on. I know it doesnt have an access on it. IF you know anyone I would ask them about getting on the lake otherwise the lake is secluded! good luck

so haaad

I believe there is one property owned by the DNR, but like Drake said there is no actual public access for boat launching or truck travel.

Wayne Ek

The plat book doesn't show any DNR property on Jessie.

Prairiefire

About three years ago I talked to a property owner on the west side of the lake; she let people drive though her yard down to the lake at no charge. I haven't been by there lately and with all of the snow it might not even be an option this year.

jkjkoda

There is an elderly lady on the lake that charges a small fee.East side of the lake email me your number for more info. [email protected]