• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

glenn57

hey brian hows it going up there? any more snow? i know you are a big turkey hunter so i thought id tellya i just checked the DNR website and my better half and i were drawn for a turkey licence in area 417. PS. i am not rubbing it in. smirkwhistle

bmc

Just a dusting of snow the other night. I've only turkey hunted 3 years and still haven't broke the cherry yet. I passed on applying for WI this spring as my step son is getting married in May, usually when I'm turkey hunting in WI. I wish I could find a spot in MN to hunt. Congrats on your tags Glenn, just don't let your wife shoot a bigger one than you. You'll never hear the end of it! wink

Brian

glenn57

thanks brian, i wont mind if she gives me grief. my very first year i shot a jake to say i got one, know i am after the beard. doesnt matter which one of us gets one its a full mount. my goal is to have one of everything i hunt or fish mounted prior to heading to the big woods in the sky. yea finding places to hunt can be tough, we use to hunt down by lacresent, most landowners let you hunt turkeys but you best leave there mushrooms alone. we are hunting near our camper for convience. later.