• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St Cloud Fishing Reports

How much snow is on the lakes in the Horseshoe chain if anyone knows.Obviously not much snow in the area yesterday judgeing by the picture above but just wondering how much fell last nite if any?Thanks

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

About 1 1/2- 2 inches heading out soon going to be a fun pull out tonight crazy

Attempted to fish pearl lake today. Found 7.5" of ice. Unfortunately the sound of cracking ice and the vibration of water underneath was too much for my wife to handle. We turned around and went back without even wetting a line mad I'm gonna try to sneak back without her tomorrow.

Attempted to fish pearl lake today. Found 7.5" of ice. Unfortunately the sound of cracking ice and the vibration of water underneath was too much for my wife to handle. We turned around and went back without even wetting a line mad I'm gonna try to sneak back without her tomorrow.

cry Thats too funny man....Your ahead of me though, I wouldn't of got my wife out of the truck. Reminds me of a turning point I've come to in life. When my boys were little ones I would take them out and they would get scared and want to run back with the cracking. I would really have fun with it being we were more than safe. Now they are young bucks in the early 20's and at first ice adventure this year I was hesitant and saying maybe we are good here or go back, they busted my chops using all the things I had taught them about ice safety as an argument to keep going out, telling me I've gone soft and am basically a wussy wink We went on and were fine but man life's humbling as you get a little age on you and aren't so brave anymore.

Wa-Hooo! It's Started. 6 1/2 inches on a lake I was at, caught about 5 walleyes last night plus bass and northern and lost 2 new UV lures. Wa-Hoo!

With the season already about 2 weeks old it has been a good one. I have had my best year ever for eyes. Only have been skunked once other wise usually catch quite a few. I know it will slow down soon but it has been fun.

The bite has been consistent and very aggressive so far, but have had to throw a lot of little cigars back also.

Don

Man this Forum is getting major technical issues. I hope that gets fixed soon. Posts are getting deleted and re added else where. Confusing... Anyways nice work guys on all the recent catches. I hope to get into some eye action soon like Don. Here is a video I made of some early ice crappie action if you want to check it out. Thanks.

http://youtu.be/oXallEXVMjg

Congrats on your catch Bryan

Saw your video last night when you originally posted the link before. Nice to see a fishing video for pan fishing in this area.Im looking forward to more.

Thanks Jeremy! It was fun getting into them. Ya I didn't know if anyone saw it cuz the post disappeared. I been reading around and it sounds like a lot of people are having the same problems. Something to do with this HSOforum spitting up. Have you been out fishing lately? Anyluck? Take care, talk to ya soon.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Congrats Bryan looks like fun man. I need this semester to end so I can come join you great fishing guys over in St Cloud.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Nice job Bryan. Some really nice crappies!

Thanks Monstermoose78 and Borch

My buddy showed me that spot on a local lake. It was a really long walk but it was worth it. The hot bait was a tingler spoon tipped with a minnow head. Im hoping to get out this weekend and maybe try a new lake or two. Take care.

Made it out to a local lake foe a few hours with Andrea. The crappies were pretty tight lipped.... still, it's not always the bite that makes the day special smilefull-26589-51745-20141205_142649.jpg

full-26589-51746-20141205_153925.jpg

full-26589-51747-20141205_153934.jpg

full-26589-51748-20141205_161049.jpg

full-26589-51749-20141205_161000.jpg

Great pics Rick and glad to see your back out fishing for the year.

I went out to a local lake in search of some early morning gills yesterday. I ended up finding myself hammering the slab crappies instead. Not too bad of a problem to have I guess lol. They were stacked up and hungry. I haven't had crappie action like that in awhile. It was fun. Tungsten jig w/ wax was the ticket!

ScreenShot2014-12-06at11147PM_zps972bffc

ScreenShot2014-12-06at63508PM_zps92c1d86

ScreenShot2014-12-07at63649AM_zps758c2f2

ScreenShot2014-12-06at10715PM_zps8518621

Went out in search of some crappies today full-26589-51763-20141207_144527.jpg

full-26589-51766-20141207_152134.jpg

full-26589-51767-2014_12_0720.20.17.jpg

Girlfriend took my fl20 today, left me with the back up 8 smile She also scored big fish of the day... nice smallie, baby grin

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

nice job girl! schooled Rick is... smile

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Wow nice smallie great catch! I see rick you got a little competition smile

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Looks like you were guiding. smile Nice job Rick.

Did well the other night, took awhile to find them. That'll happen basin fishing by yourself. Probably drilled 50 holes and eventually got it down to probably a 10x10 foot area that they were stacked in. All nice fish 11-13" full-34707-51771-img_1434.jpg