• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St Cloud Fishing Reports

Great pictures Doug!

Also,

BigNick and Amy -Nice to finally meet you two on the river today smile There's still people watching the smoke at the mill lol.

Ps Doug- Like Kfan brought up, Been picking my minnows up at the new gas station in sartell.I like that there open early but not seeing much on basic tackle since they moved from down the rd.Im sure they have alot of other things to stock being that they just opened up and all.

Thanks for the bait info guys. We live in sauk rapids near the sa on golden spike and had always got our early morning bait there but obviously that hasn't been the case this summer. Will give bp a try in the morning!

Look what Paul caught on the lake yesterday!

Somewhere around 31" We were just trolling around with spinners with PowerBait plastics and boy we were surprised.Nice job Paul.

Dude..it was on 6 lb test.I envy you.

full-45395-48137-2014_08_0811.45.57.jpg...

Been out the last couple weeks on area lakes for a little summertime bass fishing. I think I got my little brother hooked on flipping jigs. This is his PB 20". It has been a lot of funfull-42056-48216-image.jpg

This is when you know it's been a good day on the water bass fishing.full-42056-48217-image.jpg

Nice bass thumb Jaron, along with that PB bucketmouth.

Naturboy nice job on that sewer bass; bet it had that drag screamin' laugh Good practice for the upcoming fall walleye season.

Great report and pictures Jaron.Sounds like you guys had a fun day!

Managed to find a couple of fighters today on the river.I took two halfs of crawler and gobbed them up on a hook.Got alot more hits/bites this way today.Here ya go eyeguy.

Here's Bill Carpotuni

full-45395-48255-2014_08_1114.07.37.jpg

Here's Joe Carposki

This one's a little messy

full-45395-48256-2014_08_1115.11.40.jpg

You betcha! Look at it again..Wasn't hard to pick their names.Each had there own personality. smile

I've heard it said that dogs and their owners come to bear a resemblance to each other. I've not heard it said about fish, but Jeremy....I think you're catching too many carp! wink

(Just kidding, my friend. smile )

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

with those whiskers he need to hold a catfish.

Huh..I have also heard the same about mushrooms and those who hunt them grin

What happen to you StickinMud? grin

full-45395-48270-2014_08_1123.38.12.png

I think the first one is Bill Silverhorse, and secondly I am pretty sure two halves of a crawler make a whole crawler. lol By the way the Redhorse is very nice.

Lol, Yup If there that big and ugly its a carp to me.One whole worm gets broken in two.So you got two wiggly things dangling vs one. smile

Added text from first post to third post and deleted the whole second one for you grin

Good to run into you and your son again today. Only wish the fishing would have been better for you guys.

my boy and i went out again tonight and had a bit of luck and we saw some guys reeling in a few nice walters. it sure is nice to see the fishing coming around. thanks for straightening out my post there rick. im a bit computer illiterate at times.

We tried a couple lakes in the area this afternoon.First lake didn't size up to what we were looking for.

Second lake went alot better around sunset.9ft-11ft deep was where our luck was with crappies and other species.Small spinners and twister tails brought the fish in for us.

full-45395-48359-2014_08_1522.38.07.jpg

full-45395-48363-2014_08_1522.45.01.jpg

full-45395-48361-2014_08_1522.33.19.jpg

nice fish Jeremy

Went out and did a little trout fishing on Big Watab. Did pretty good,got 3 really nice rainbows.Nailed the all over the 100ft holes in about 35 FOW. Man that is one beautiful lake.

Stoped by the dam for a little bit again today full-26589-48413-20140818_122135.jpg

full-26589-48414-20140818_202300.jpg

Nothing overly big for crappies.... clouds were pretty cool just before sunset.

Hey what do I need to catch some fish at the dam by the College tomorrow morning? I will be brings some crawlers, but is there any hot baits? Thank you

when you there? I might pop by for a visit.

around 9am maybe earlier depending on how quick I can get the nephew going.