• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St Cloud Fishing Reports

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

why id rick staring so hard at that fishy? is it his first one?

Nice fish Jeremy. It's been a month or more since I had some good fishing like that to brag about.

It was nice to run into Rick and Jeremy yesterday. Can put a face to all the posts I've been reading for the last year. Was a creeper for a long time before I felt like joining in on the fun. I know there's more creeperstwhile like me reading all this stuff (fantasyball)

went down to the river tonight. I caught 5 smallies. All were caught on a brown and orange mimic minnow. I missed quite a few so i tried a rapala in a couple diifferent colors but not one bite. so ended up finishing the night with the mimic minnow. nothing huge but heres a pic. full-46742-47851-7_28038.jpg

Sounds like fun Josh.I've had some luck with the greenish orange color mimic minnows in the past too.

Nature boy and I stayed close to home to fish.Busy start with panfish.Then it dwindled down.A few doubles when trolling by steep drop offs.Trolled spinners w/ different colors of twisters,.Clown color was best but others got them in too.Wasn't great but I'd call it a fair day of fishing.

full-45395-47863-2014_07_2913.46.18.jpg

full-45395-47864-2014_07_2913.41.53.jpg

if yer fishing, it's a great day. smile

Jeremy, you and Paul sure have those crappie dialed in. Have you guys named most of them by now?

Where can I find some of those clown colored twisters?

Where can I find some of those clown colored twisters?

You mean these full-26589-47866-20140729_191842.jpg

Northland makes 'em.

blush I meant to say fire tiger not clown

Come on Jeremy let's get the stupid color right. grin

the sky is falling ! !

nice kitty !

the sky is falling ! !

Lol, noy quite.... My not so smart s4 wanted to post my pic upside down for some reason. Had to have my buddy send me the pic he took via email so I could repost it.

Ok so everyone that fishes down by the dam in St. Cloud probably knows Jeff. Well yesterday I took my bike down there and found out someone stole his backpack with his IDs fishing lic. and other things. So if everyone could keep an eye out for a tan backpack I'm sure he would appreciate it.

No worries

Ed found his wallet an hr ago

I believe Ed is the one who took it... he is not a good person for many reasons wink

Well at least he has it back now.Those guys all seemed ready to get on some fish.Couldnt stay long but had a good time with a bite that lasted for about 40 min.Gave the fish to another familiar face over there with a big appetite.

Hi. I was wondering if you all have any suggestions on good spots with enough room for a family to shore fish until we get our boat motor fixed? Looking for spots to bring the kids (and listen to my teenagers whine about having to fish haha). River or lake near St. Cloud. Thanks for any suggestions you can give me. smile

Hi. I was wondering if you all have any suggestions on good spots with enough room for a family to shore fish until we get our boat motor fixed? Looking for spots to bring the kids (and listen to my teenagers whine about having to fish haha). River or lake near St. Cloud. Thanks for any suggestions you can give me. smile

Try below the St. Cloud or Sartell dams for a bit of action. At certain times of the day crappies, sunfish, the ever present smallmouth and even a walleye or two can be caught.

Try below the St. Cloud or Sartell dams for a bit of action. At certain times of the day crappies, sunfish, the ever present smallmouth and even a walleye or two can be caught.

Great, Thanks!

Tonight fished the sauk behind Whitney. Fished for an hour and had steady smallie bite the whole time we were there. He was throwing a green pumpkin pearl senko and I was using a #2 red and white mepps. full-46271-48043-image.jpg

That is Awesome Doug!

crappies are still biting at the st. cloud dam. was really good in the morning . used 2in white powerbait until stoplight opened. Then used crappie minnows after that. No real big ones but a bunch of 9-10 inchers. Boys had fun. Does anywhere in this town sell bait before 7 am on a weekday full-46271-48099-keegancrappie.jpg

full-46271-48100-kadecrappie.jpg

?

nice fish doug. Someone can correct me if im wrong but the bp in sauk rapids has bait and should be open much earlier than 7 and if they ever open the sa on golden spike they also have bait there. and the new exxon in sartell has bait too in case you live on that side of sauk rapids.