• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

fishnhuntnboy

What are your hours this week? Need to get some stuff from ya!

Great Outdoors

Be there around 8:30-4 or 5 tomorrow.

Much earlier Thursday-Sunday.

Mike Stark

im going to try and stop in tomorrow

see if i can get off work a little early

you going to be there until 4 for sure?????

Great Outdoors

Yup.

fishnhuntnboy

Great! I get out of class at 3 and will be there right afterwords!

Steve Foss

I bet I know what fishnhuntnboy will have on his mind that last hour of class. gringrin

fishnhuntnboy

You already know Steve! Its my last class of the day and I have absolutly no classes on thursdays!

I am getting the itch really bad and hoping to catch my first laker on saturday as I had not luck last year. I have a feeling that is going to change on the very cold day and will be well worth it!

Mike Stark

GO....troubles with the ford kept me from making it to town today. hopefully early tomorrow.

what time you going to be in?

i would rather not have to pay an arm and a leg for bait.

Steve Foss

i would rather not have to pay an arm and a leg for bait.

It is VERY tough to fish for lakers missing an arm and a leg. I've heard. grin

Great Outdoors

What time do you want me to be there??

Mike Stark

we are leaving EARLY...i think the plan is the be in or around town by 6:30am....if your there thats great...if not, dont worry i will be back

Great Outdoors

I may be in the area about 6:30-6:45, if the temp isn't -35.

Otherwise will try to be there at 7.

Mike Stark

hey GO what time you going to be in tomorrow?

im going to try my luck again

Great Outdoors

Should be there by 7, until about 9 or 10, then I have to leave to pick up minnows and wax worms.

Hope to be back from the trip by 1.

lakerunner

G.O Nice to meet you last Sunday. The salted minnows did the trick, 2 very rainbows 18-20" fell pray to the ice along with the 2 lakers.

If I see your truck on the ice (or you see mine) swing by. I usually have a beer or two with me and sometimes some apple pie. I'll gladly share.

If I don't see you before then, I'll see you at the Bash.

Great Outdoors

Nice talking to you. laugh

I'll be at the Bash later in the day.

fishnhuntnboy

Hey did you get out at all today?

Great Outdoors

Yes, nothing but smelt and a few tire kickers on the Marcum. mad

They would sniff the lure, then leave. cry

Son's friend got a 5-6 lb trout next to us. Got it while dropping his line down when he got there. laugh