• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Northern Stearns

Oven's & Airplane jigs?

Northern Stearns

Two questions.....does anyone know if Mort's houses have ovens. The reason I ask is that I'm going up there soon for the first time and my wife insist's that I bring a casserole she making, that way she'll know we're eating good. I just want to make sure we have a way to bake it at 350 for 45 minutes.

Next, do airplane jigs work on Red lake? My third cousin swears by them and he fishs at least twice a month so I think he would kind of knows what he's talking about. Also do nightcrawlers work this time of year? I still have a flat left over from bass fishing on Minnetonka.

kelly-p

"I just want to make sure we have a way to bake it at 350 for 45 minutes."

Just do like we do with the plow trucks. Put it on your exhaust manifold, roar around for about an hour, pop the hood and take out your warm lunch. grin

Random guy

Just do like we do with the plow trucks. Put it on your exhaust manifold, roar around for about an hour, pop the hood and take out your warm lunch. grin

Just make sure if it is in a can or sealed container it has a vent hole...nothing worse then exploded Chunky Road house chili jamming up the throttle linkage.